Forums

Topic: Predictions EU WiiWare/VC/DSiWare for the upcoming week

Posts 301 to 320 of 377

LuWiiGi

Yes! AURA AURA CLIMBER! Finally! I've been waiting for this for ages, and it's finally here! What a great start to the weekend.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.

WarioWare: DIY: FC - 0904 7088 3011
Favourite users: PunnyGuy, StarBoy91, cloudcult10, Xkhaoz, Dragoon, DannyBoy, NintyFan, NintendoPurist, Sadman, Wooperman1, Golgo, GamesX99, turtlelink. The rest of you are cool too, though.

LEGEND_MARIOID

I've been waiting for Aura-Aura climber!

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Sneaker13

Fenimore Fillmore The Westerner will be mine.

When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -
3DS: 0430 - 8258 - 5287

Bass_X0

NeoGeo Street Hoop should come next week. It was scheduled for an October release and next week is the only week left in October.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

FonistofCruxis

Next week isn't the only week left of October. Theres still the 29th but it probably will come out next week since vc games normally come out every other week.

Bass_X0

mariofanatic128 wrote:

Next week isn't the only week left of October. Theres still the 29th but it probably will come out next week since vc games normally come out every other week.

Yeah, I was taking that into account. Although they have gone two weeks without giving us a VC game before, its rare that they do and not expected.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

LEGEND_MARIOID

Glow Artisan DSiWare and My Planetarium WiiWare Fri 22nd Oct! Yes!

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

James

Let's not forget Mahjong (DSiWare), Spot the Difference (DSiWare) and STREET HOOP (Neo Geo)!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

LEGEND_MARIOID

Not a good week this week (29th Oct). Wonder whats coming the first Friday of Nov? SO much to catch up on

LEGEND_MARIOID

26th November: Flowerworks and Blood Beach (some Japanese military game) on WiiWare.

Frenzic, DoDoGo, NFS Nitro X and Music On Electric Guitar DSiWare

Interesting.

Sneaker13

Only interested in the Robox demo.The reviews changed my mind from very interested to not. Hopefully the review can change that back.

Friendcodes:
Wii: 1992-3062-5832-6991 - Mario Kart Wii: 3308-5912-8952 - Dr. Mario & Germ Buster: 8325-7726-3894 -

LEGEND_MARIOID

Actually may slow down my dsiware downloading until I get a 3DS as that has ability to play from sd card. Thus, no NFS Nitro-X yet

I had exactly same sentiments re Robox and thus would lik the demo too

Weskerb

Cave Story is shown in the upcoming games list on the nintendo website front page. It doesn't give the exact date but says Q4 2010. At least that means we're getting it this year!

Anything after next week I suppose. I shouldn't think they'd bring it out the same day as Donkey Kong and Mario. It's already pretty stupid that both of those are coming out on the same day (3/12). Incompetent NOE.

Weskerb

LEGEND_MARIOID

This Fri: Soccer Bashi WiiWare
Tetris Party Live DSiW
Magical Drop 2 VC

10th Dec Fri: CAVE STORY WiiWare

All instas for me

Sneaker13

So far only Son Son for this weeks VCA.

Friendcodes:

edhe

Sneaker13 wrote:

So far only Son Son for this weeks VCA.

And Wolf of the Battlefield Commando.

Nothing for WiiWare or DsiWare confirmed yet...

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

SKTTR

My Fireplace is confirmed for WW.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Sneaker13

Ugh.

Edited on by Sneaker13

Friendcodes:

LEGEND_MARIOID

FRON ONM WEBSITE:

"Ben 10 will be back on Wii this Friday as Ben 10: Alien Force - The Rise Of Hex is made available for download through the console's WiiWare service.

This isn't the debut Wii appearance for the kid's TV action hero- D3 released a Ben 10 game earlier this year - but this is the first time a Ben 10 game has been made available to download.

The Ben 10 game will be joined on WiiWare by My Fireplace; Wolf of the Battlefield and SonSon are this week's Virtual Console releases while Divergent Shift, Arc Style: Everyday Football and Biorhythm are coming to DSiWare".

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.