Forums

Topic: Only 500 points

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

Percentful

Ni Hao everyone. I am getting a points card and I'm getting Rumble for sure [the demo got me addicted] and I will have 500 points left. I am not sure which game to get, or if I should wait for a new game. I was thinking Defend Your Castle, but I'm not sure if it would be fun. I was also considering Family Tennis [I'm already at 2000 points on Wii sports tennis] but the family series doesn't look that amazing. What game would you guys suggest? BTW if possible, multiplayer cause my little brother always wants to play with me. It would be best to stay in the E rating. [I live in U.S.] Please leave any suggestions!

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

SKTTR

500pts multiplayer games on WiiWare?

• 3,2,1! Rattle Battle (4player)
  • 5 Spots Party (4p)
  • equilibrio (4p)
  • Heron: Steam Machine (2p)
  • Pit Crew Panic! (4p)
  • Pop Them, Drop Them SAMEGAME (4p)

Or buy a 500pts VC game...

• Balloon Fight (2player)
  • Bubble Bobble (2p)
  • Ice Climber (2p)
  • International Karate (2p)
  • Pitstop II (2p)
  • Solomon's Key
  • Super C (2p)
  • Wonder Boy

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

JonWahlgren

Defend Your Castle is actually a pretty good choice I think, I have the iPhone version and it's a blast. Probably even better with two people.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Percentful

Defend your castle is 2 player? Well, that certainly helps me decide.
@SKTTR The problem is, I have no idea what any of those are like, and I really don't want to read 11 reviews.

Just let it happen.

SKTTR

I just want to warn you, Defend Your Castle is horrible in its repetitiveness (but it can played with 4 players).
Better you go through 11 reviews and find something better instead.

But maybe you're one of the few persons who like Defend your Castle so much.
I was very disappointed about how it lacked depth and the freeware-ish feel that's cursed upon it.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Percentful

So it doesn't have a lot of replayability? I always thought it did.
BTW I just realised that Pokemon Rumble DOES have multiplayer, so I am looking for a multiplayer OR singleplayer game. I would prefer Wiiware.
BTW what's rattle battle? Is it an actual battling game? I love fighting games.

Just let it happen.

KnucklesSonic8

DYC is a 4-player affair, actually. Not just 2 people. I still find it fun as do people who play it with me but that's just us. There are some things later on that help mix things up. Beware your arm will get sore. lol.

You probably won't go wrong with Family Tennis either.

Edited on by KnucklesSonic8

KnucklesSonic8

Percentful

@knuckles Thanks, I think I will get defend your castle-got a good score on its review, has a unique art style, is multiplayer, and Iget to harass stick figures

Just let it happen.

KnucklesSonic8

No prob. Hope you enjoy it!

KnucklesSonic8

TheKingOfTown

glad you got DYC. It's addicting once you start playing it.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

WiiCool

DTC is surprisingly very fun. I actually thought the 500 point price tag was too high for this one. But still fun.

WiiCool

Percentful

@wiicool I really wish the Bit Trip series were 500 each, so I could get one of those. Probably beat, it looks the most fun to me.

Just let it happen.

BulbasaurusRex

My favorite 500 point game is actually Family Card Games, although it's hard to find opponents online. Still, if you like the card game President/Scum, I highly recommend it. Besides being able to play President/Scum (Daifugo in this game) against the computer or online, it also includes Speed and Memory against the computer or another human player.

Ash: Professor Oak, how's your Bulbasaur?
Prof. Oak: Oh, it only hurts when I sit.
Prof. Oak: It's only Chansey if Krabby won't let go. Bye, now.
Ash: I don't think I'm going to call him anymore.

3DS Friend Code: 1547-5207-7912 | My Nintendo: Katara | Nintendo Network ID: TaurusBulbasaur

cheetahman91

Better idea. Skip WW and wait for Blaster Master to come out this month.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Burn

Yeah, I would say hold on to your points until you see something really cool come out on VC or WiiWare.
My focus right on is on the reduxed "Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth". w00t w00t!

No.

joeshabadoo

Magnetis is the best 500 point game on Wiiware

4-player as well

joeshabadoo

giannis

i agreed.magnetis is the best puzzle.

Wii Code :0068 8964 2281 1813

joeshabadoo

not the best puzzle game on wiiware, but the best use of 500 points

joeshabadoo

giannis

for me is the best!

Wii Code :0068 8964 2281 1813

Vander

Out of VC games Balloon Fight is fun for a 2-player game, but you can find much better 1-player games on the NES VC. Blaster Master is supposed to be really good.

go to www.virtualhamgames.com for great original independent games, a help service, and reviews for our games.
-a Virtual Ham Games fan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.