Forums

Topic: No VC release this week?!

Posts 141 to 160 of 612

MetalMario

Maybe not. That Overturn thing is coming to WiiWare. It's another big release like FFCC and Monkey Island.

I could wait for VC too, I have 24 of my favorite games on there already.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

ItsFuzzyPickles

Great. I bet NOA wants to push the Virtual Console out of the way for an hotly anticapated WiiWare title. Now that sucks.

Wait! I have an solution!

Just have two WiiWare games so we can have one Virtual Console game! It makes sense!

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

No. That's not the solution. The solution would be to have 3 WiiWare games and one/two VC games. Nothing should have to be sacrificed.

KnucklesSonic8

JTC-Pingas

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I told you guys that the VC sales were going down, just like Corbie said! All Nintendo cares about is the money when it comes to VC! It is just going to upset a lot of gamers who love the VC service. Soon, the Hombrew Channel will be on my Wii, and then I do not have to worry about the VC anymore.

Don't do it. Resist the temptation.

JTC-Pingas

Bass_X0

Nintendo only caring about money is not exactly true - Super Smash Bros not yet on the American Virtual Console is proof of that.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

theblackdragon

weirdadam wrote:

I think I played the GBA version of V. If that was the one where somewhat early in there are these haunted ships and a haunted train, it was awesome. As with all Final Fantasy games, I never finished it though,so I'd definitely nab it on VC if Square put it out there.

FFV had the haunted ships (where you find the pirate chick who joins you IIRC), but FFVI had the ghost train.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

retired_account

Ohhh right, they did release FFV on the GBA. I need to get that some time.

retired_account

Adam

Ehh, all Final Fantasies are the same.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Bass+X0 wrote:

Nintendo only caring about money is not exactly true - Super Smash Bros not yet on the American Virtual Console is proof of that.

We have tons of proof that Nintendo cares about it's fans, but that is not one of the proofs. Oh well, might as well not complain.

ItsFuzzyPickles

Switch Friend Code: SW-1409-9782-5984 | Nintendo Network ID: astarisborn94 | Twitter:

retired_account

@Adam: I don't agree. I tried FF4, and was horribly unimpressed. Boring battles, starting out invincible, tedious exploration, etc. FF6 is way better and a much tighter experience.

retired_account

Stuffgamer1

@Adam: I'm pretty sure the Ghost Train was FFVI. Maybe V had one as well, but I KNOW VI did.
Where did you hear that VI won't be coming to our VC ever? All I heard was that it wasn't coming THIS YEAR, since FFI and FFIV were confirmed for THIS YEAR (which means Nintendo needs to get its collective butt in gear before it makes a liar out of Squenix)! VI could be coming in 2010 for all we know.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Bass_X0

pixelman wrote:

@Adam: I don't agree. I tried FF4, and was horribly unimpressed. Boring battles, starting out invincible, tedious exploration, etc. FF6 is way better and a much tighter experience.

The DS remake of FFIV is much better than the SNES and GBA versions.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

Stuffgamer1

Or Adventures of Lolo 3? half-hearted semi-hopeful grin

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Adam

Super Pixel Man, that comment was just a joke. Final Fantasy games offer lots of variety. It's too huge a series to be all the same.

Stuffleupagus, you're probably right. I thought they said VI wasn't coming out at all (it was a news item on this site), but I could well have misread that.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Bass_X0

Tony wrote:

Bass+X0 wrote:

Nintendo must be holding onto Smash Bros. for a special occasion. I think it may be Labor day. Lat year we got SMRPG and Clu Clu Land on Labor day. Maybe this year we will get Smash Bros. and Pro Wrestling or Golf or Clu Clu Land D, or Rad Racer who knows.

You're probably right. When is Labor day?

Bring_Back_Pluto

First monday of september

....hmm monday....

Wii FC: 5412 0162 6187 3594
Brawl FC: 0517 4738 5514
Why do I want to bring back Pluto? Cuz the 8 others bullied it and I don't approve of bullying and I am here with this pointless movement to remind people of how (in)significant it really is!

The_Cow

Bring+Back+Pluto wrote:

First monday of september

....hmm monday....

Trust me; I'm not going to wait that long! I've been waiting 5 months as of now; since March! And I still have had my last 2,000 Wii Points saved just for SSB64 & NyxQuest Kindered Spirits!
I'm just glad NyxQuest is coming out next Monday though... so you don't know how badly I'm hoping for SSB64!

Edited on by The_Cow

Favorite Song from The Crow City of Angels: I'm Your Boogie Man by White Zombie
Favorite The Crow Quotes: "It can't rain all of the time!" "It's not a good day to be a bad guy, huh?!" "Victims, aren't we all!"

Bass_X0

Once again we're back to this place where they didn't release a VC game.

TwilightV

Well, like I said in my thread for this week's releases, it may just be because of the media summit. With last year's, we saw the launch of Virtual Console Arcade, so maybe we'll see something with this year's as well.

TwilightV

blackknight77

Sigh

Here we go again

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.