Forums

Topic: Mario Party 1,23 for Virtual Console

Posts 61 to 73 of 73

KnucklesSonic8

Meh, not really. It's not like it had complex controls.

KnucklesSonic8

Mariofan0

Heh well I would find it difficult to play if the game told me I need to press the Z button to ground pound even though its set to the R button.

I personally think a Wiiware or DSiWare Remake is in order. Or perhaps a "Mario Party Compilation"

You were expecting a signature, boy I bet You're Disappointed.

Twitter:

KnucklesSonic8

That's basically what I've said for years now. I was hoping the next one would be just that - a compilation or "Anniversary" edition. Not downloadable, though.

KnucklesSonic8

RoryJayGeorge

Really pleased about this news

Just got a Wii? Want to get online? Help me with the Connection Ambassador Program and get yourself 500 wii points in the process.
http://wii.cooltre.com/?r=y6c5 or 1094 - 0771 - 6664 - 8845 (My Wii ID) but remember to send me yours.

Aviator

KaiserGX wrote:

Why cant you guys rotate without using your palms?

Cause it doesn't rotate fast enough.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Kyloctopus

yellowtails wrote:

20th of december for Mario Party 2 in the U.S. please.

I think that that could be true, because it seems that were getting more VC, and last year Nintendo put Super Mario Kart and Pilotwings, near the christmas time, I'm expecting Mario Party is comming in the next few weeks

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

Which we don't really need.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

HeroOfTime007

Mario Party 1 was pretty bad. The analog stick spinning minigames made the stick of my MadCatz remote fall apart and to the other one that was packaged in, everyone moves slowly.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

SuperMarioRacoon

1 or 3 should be released .
i got mario party 2, if i never known the first title i were been happy.
But the second one of mario party got 6 levels :/
The first one got 8
and in mario Party 1, the levels are better imo

SuperMarioRacoon used Tail Whip !

EvilRegal

I think Konami leaned in and whispered in Nintendo's closest, most available ear about releasing sequels and forgetting the original was ever made (cough*CONTRA*cough). Oh, never mind. Konami wasn't at that meeting, since they've abandoned VC!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

SuperMarioRacoon

ROFL @ konamis real form : A little green gnome that is whipsering in your ear ...

SuperMarioRacoon used Tail Whip !

EvilRegal

Or a Flea Man that bounced past security and got into the board room. Could've been worse. Square-Enix could've sent an Imp Captain to tell Nintendo to release the first Mario Party, then skip the next two and release the 4th one as Mario Party 2 on Wii 2. Worst case scenario, they sent a little blue Slime that told Nintendo not to release any Mario Party Games.

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.