Forums

Topic: Mario Party 1,23 for Virtual Console

Posts 41 to 60 of 73

TwilightV

The control stick on the Classic Controller is much more comfortable than the one on the 64's. Those minigames shouldn't be a problem anymore.

TwilightV

TwilightV

It's usually not, but certain things (like the minigames that were mentioned) can cause discomfort or, as someone else mentioned, blisters.

TwilightV

LzWinky

yellowtails wrote:

Can someone please explain why Mario Party 1-3 isn't already on the virtual console? I'm not trying to be impatient, but if they stop the service i at least want those games and Yoshi's island and Super Mario all stars to come out first. Super Mario All Stars MIGHT come out and Yoshi's island MIGHT come out too, but Mario Parties 1-3 have no excuse to not be out! Please, Nintendo?

Because Nintendo doesn't like the Virtual Console

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ToastyYogurt

KnucklesSonic8 wrote:

The thing is you alleged that all party games are crap, which is not true even in the slightest. Anyway, just let it go. I'm not sure why you're still going on about it.

Hey, you wanted a better example.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

xAlias

I didn't know that there was a Mario Party 23!

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

lz2010 wrote:

yellowtails wrote:

Can someone please explain why Mario Party 1-3 isn't already on the virtual console? I'm not trying to be impatient, but if they stop the service i at least want those games and Yoshi's island and Super Mario all stars to come out first. Super Mario All Stars MIGHT come out and Yoshi's island MIGHT come out too, but Mario Parties 1-3 have no excuse to not be out! Please, Nintendo?

Because Nintendo doesn't like the Virtual Console

Yes they do. They should be getting back to it now that it's September. We just had a summer drout, is all.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

SpentAllMyTokens

I'm hoping for these games too. There's not really any GOOD "party" game on Wii right now. MP8's minigames sucked, and if you were on board mode, you very rarely got to square off in a mini game (even when they suck, they're the best part, just going around the board is kinda boring).

The few minigames I've seen from WiiParty look promising. Hopefully the revamp will put some life into Ninty's party games.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

manleycartoonist

I thought I read an official statement from Nintendo that said, "We don't care what you want, and you don't deserve to know why we release or don't release what we do. We are NINTENDO! Who the H**L do you think you are?!"

I have a website: www.the-manleys.blogspot.com

CerealKiller528

I hate Mario Party series

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

edhe

yellowtails wrote:

Yes! Mario Party 2 is getting released! Finally! I'm glad I hadn't given up the Virtual Console! (Now we need 1 and 3...... mostly 3, but I like MP1 too.)

(Link)

But where did Nintendolife get the confirmation from...

Speaking of Mario Party, if 2 is coming, 1 and 3 probably won't. Which is a shame, because I really like the music in Mario Party 1 - especially Rainbow Castle, Minigame Island and the limbo music.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

cheetahman91

1 probably won't get a release due to the rotate the control stick minigames, but there's nothing that's stopping 3 from coming.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

KnucklesSonic8

SOOO HAPPY.

And I still want MP1, honestly.

KnucklesSonic8

Tasuki

I remember playing the first one and how it did bug me with the control stick, which is the main reason I didnt play the others in the series. Maybe I will give this one a try when it comes out on VC.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

So...getting Mario Party 2 now eh? Well, I can't say I'm excited, personally - rented it twice and hated every minute of it - but I'm glad that now we know HudsonSoft's still active.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Knux

Glad to see that Mario Party 2 is coming out for the VC, day one purchase for me. I am dissapointed that Nintendo decided not to release Mario Party 1 on the VC because of that petty issue. I don't see how it would be a problem today due to the modern controllers. Oh well, it's just good to know we are at least getting MP2 and MP3. The N64 Mario Party games are ao awesome.

Knux

Mariofan0

It might be a little confusing to play the Mini Games as the Explanation Screen will likely display the N64 controls and not the controls for the Wii. That being said oce you know what the N64 controls are mapped to it should be pretty easy to get used to playing.

You were expecting a signature, boy I bet You're Disappointed.

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.