Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Posts 481 to 500 of 561

PinkSpider

@Moshugan Where did you order it from mate

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

Moshugan

I'm not sure it's wise to reveal that, they might get into trouble.
It's a small retailer in Finland. I'm not saying anything, but it might be Konsolinet... :>

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

ThePirateCaptain

@Emaan
I added you on as a friend on the Nintendo Network.

After playing around some more today, I have not come across any problems with my system yet so i'm quite pleased. Nintendo Land is fantastic especially in multiplayer. The music that plays in the main menu and Mii Maker is glorious and hering some of the tunes from old games in Nintendo Land makes my heart burst with joy. How anyone could dislike this console is beyond me but I digress.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

TheKingOfTown

CapnPancakez wrote:

@Emaan
I added you on as a friend on the Nintendo Network.

After playing around some more today, I have not come across any problems with my system yet so i'm quite pleased. Nintendo Land is fantastic especially in multiplayer. The music that plays in the main menu and Mii Maker is glorious and hering some of the tunes from old games in Nintendo Land makes my heart burst with joy. How anyone could dislike this console is beyond me but I digress.

So you're judging the entire system based on one game that you like?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

PinkSpider

@TheKingOfTown whats wrong with that

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

TheKingOfTown

@PinkSpider
What if the other games on it suck? Not saying they do, but you can't base an entire console on one game.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

ThePirateCaptain

@TheKingofTown
No, i'm basing it on the actual system and functions, not a game. Nintendo Land, NSMBU, and Sonic & All-Stars Racing are are great but the I like the system and interface personally. Miiverse is fun to mess around with and I love GamePad so far.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Ryno

CapnPancakez wrote:

and hering some of the tunes from old games in Nintendo Land makes my heart burst with joy.

Mine too! It is a very nice touch.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

e-love

I think judging the Wii U based on Nintendo Land is what we almost should be doing. If I'm having this much fun with Nintendo Land, a game that shows off what the Wii U can do, that says a lot about the system overall.

I love the Nintendo Land music as well. I'll stand by saying this was the perfect launch game for the system.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

WaluigiBag

Pogocoop wrote:

WaluigiBag wrote:

Who else loves Miiverse?

I have spent hours on it alone. It is addictive! The functionality and ease of use is excellent.

I absolutly do aswell
It's the only social network-esque thing I have ever enjoyed, handsdown. I love seeing everyones artwork and such, Also, The Funky barn community is hilarious.

That is great!

Have you noticed me on Miiverse? I am WaluigiBag on there.

WaluigiBag

Nintendo Network ID: WaluigiBag

Schprocket

@TheKingOfTown Give 'en some slack - at least they have the Wii U to base their comments on; unlike the naysayer others that you'll have read over the last week

Switch Friend Code: SW-5050-7443-2444

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1852-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Schprocket

Joeynator3000

...Isn't the 360 supposed to be the sucky console? >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Moshugan

Moshugan wrote:

My Wii U has been posted! I just had to share the exciting news!
Maybe I'll even get it before the official launch day.

Ugh, I got a code which I could use to follow the processing of my package.
It's still not working, which means that it hasn't left the post office! Rawr, I had my hopes up.

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

SuperJoon

Mine has been picked up and will be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully it comes before i have to go to work! Plus its my birthday tomorrow....all exciting times!

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

Hokori

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Alright. To those of you who have it, sell me on the Wii Lame. I want to like it, but today is the first time I have even been remotely interested in it. And that's from a rumor.

What rumor ?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Hokori

@retro oh right I forgot, but only because the Miiverse video back in June had that and a DK icon, I know there isn't a 100% confirmation and the Yoshi icon I saw could easily be 3DS Miiverse since I also saw a MK7 icon and OOT icon (they did say they'd combine sometime)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.