Forums

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Posts 361 to 380 of 996

CanisWolfred

cookiex wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

AJEGibert wrote:

By the way, I made a thread but I should have come here first. I'm hesitating between Deus Ex and Batman Arkham City, what do you guys recommend ? I played both something like 2 years ago, but finished none of them, and it was the original versions, without DLCs and stuff.

I don't think Arkham City comes with the Harley DLC on the Wii U, but it has other additional features (mostly Gamepad ones) that you might find interesting.

Harley Quinn's revenge is included in the Wii U version.
http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/RrQQOvKnkCGswrw3JYQB_DbR...

Okay, I couldn't remember if it did. Now It definitely comes recommended.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Blast

DK: U is my next Wii U game then............................................... Monster Hunter

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

4cat

Really want a new Baten Kaitos game....would be AMAZING for wii u!

4cat

kyuubikid213

Surprised to see I actually started this thread... Just popped in after realizing it's lied dormant for three days. Guess no one with cash on hand needs advice to go buy DKCTF, huh?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

SG9000

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Surprised to see I actually started this thread... Just popped in after realizing it's lied dormant for three days. Guess no one with cash on hand needs advice to go buy DKCTF, huh?

LOL!!!

BTW, my recommendation is more 1st-party online games!!!

'Nuff said!

Edited on by SG9000

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

Emblem

kyuubikid213 wrote:

You sir/madam are correct, DKCTF is a no brainer, only been playing an hour but i'm enjoying it more than i did Mario 3D World. Anyone who's on the fence, pick it up you won't regret it.

Emblem

SG9000

Emblem wrote:

Anyone who's on the fence, pick it up you won't regret it.

I really want it, but I'm keeping my money for Mario Kart 8 and SSB4.............

Edited on by SG9000

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

Linkus

Emblem wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

You sir/madam are correct, DKCTF is a no brainer, only been playing an hour but i'm enjoying it more than i did Mario 3D World. Anyone who's on the fence, pick it up you won't regret it.

I'm thinking about buying it, it seems pretty good. My only concern is that it may be to frustratingly hard for me. I usually don't have any problems with plattformers but the DKC-games are a whole different story...

Linkus

MarkS27

What should I get first out of Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Pikmin 3?

MarkS27

3DS Friend Code: 3282-1883-4630 | Nintendo Network ID: MarkS27

tylerryan79

MarkS27 wrote:

What should I get first out of Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Pikmin 3?

I have legends but couldnt get into it at all. It was my first game of the series, so Im not really a fan or anything. Overall it just didnt grab a hold like some games do.

On the other hand DKTF is hands down my fav, or atleast a close second with 3d world. Cant comment on either of the other too, but can recommed highly Unepic!!!

Switching between Unepic and Dk is a blast this weekend, Sorry not much help. Also check for demos of each game on eshop, if they have them.

tylerryan79

CanisWolfred

MarkS27 wrote:

Depends on what you're into, since they're all stellar games in their respective genre. If you're buying from Amazon, though, then you might want to pick up Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, since it's currently on sale for under $25.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

rockodoodle

Rayman
Pikmin
MH3

They are all fine games tho.... Rayman has a TON of content, great music and graphics. You won't find another game like Pikmin. MH3- haven't gotten into it as much as others, but everybody seems to like it.

MarkS27 wrote:

rockodoodle

Pazzo-TheFool

DKCTF, SM3DW, or Pikmin 3?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

rockodoodle

Mask0Gears wrote:

DKCTF, SM3DW, or Pikmin 3?

Can't go wrong with any of those..... DKCTF is pretty hard, so if you like a challenge, go with that one. Sm3DW is my personal favorite for the Wii U. Pikmin 3 is also pretty incredible. I'd also throw in Rayman Legends in that league as far was best games for the Wii U.

rockodoodle

MarkS27

tylerryan79 wrote:

MarkS27 wrote:

I have legends but couldnt get into it at all. It was my first game of the series, so Im not really a fan or anything. Overall it just didnt grab a hold like some games do.

On the other hand DKTF is hands down my fav, or atleast a close second with 3d world. Cant comment on either of the other too, but can recommed highly Unepic!!!

Switching between Unepic and Dk is a blast this weekend, Sorry not much help. Also check for demos of each game on eshop, if they have them.

I would love to try the demos however... https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/help/wii_u_not_connecting_...

MarkS27

3DS Friend Code: 3282-1883-4630 | Nintendo Network ID: MarkS27

Emblem

MarkS27 wrote:

Pikmin 3 is still my best Wii U game so i would say go with that first. I have MH3U digital but i couldn't get into it and i found the online clumsy BUT many people swear by it and i know some people have racked up 100's of hours on it and still love it and often play online. As for Rayman, its a decent platformer but i didn't like it as much as DKTF or NSMBU.

Emblem

KoopaTrooper

I'd say Pikmin 3 as well. Really depends if you like that type of gameplay. Followed by Mario3dWorld and DK

Edited on by KoopaTrooper

KoopaTrooper

321zigzag1

Curious question to see responses.

I would like to see if possible and if you like.

7 Wii U games you recommend if one is going to buy the Wii U right now.

321zigzag1

DefHalan

321zigzag1 wrote:

Curious question to see responses.

I would like to see if possible and if you like.

7 Wii U games you recommend if one is going to buy the Wii U right now.

Exclusives
Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
ZombiU
The Wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Zelda Wind Waker
Lego City Undercover

Multi-platforms
Batman Arkham City Armored Edition (or Origins)
Rayman Legends
Resident Evil Revelations
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Darksiders 2
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Downloadable
CastleStorm
Dr. Luigi
Unepic
Knytt Underground
All Two Tribes Games (Toki Tori 1 &2, Rush, Edge)
Wii Sports Club
Cloudberry Kingdom

There were so many I recommend that I divided them into 3 categories, still didn't fit everything because I limited it to 7 each

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic