Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,301 to 4,320 of 27,917

UGXwolf

I dunno. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it just seems that he's hinting at much deeper mechanics than what we saw with Brawl.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Snagrio

Since I've finally truly gotten engrossed into Xenoblade, Shulk has now secured the position of my 2nd most wanted newcomer, behind Palutena of course.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pazzo-TheFool

That Pic... Is interesting. What would this mean for the competitive scene? Not that I care, but what if accuracy (Hitting different areas for more knockback) hindered the system? I mean, one of Bowser's Strong Sides would hit all of The Villager...

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

BandG

Pac-man museum has been cancelled for wii u and 3ds, so im thinking this eliminates the chance of him being in smash bros 4

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

DefHalan

Untitled

I would vote for Alfonzo lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Pit-Stain

Welcome back Lucario!!! Though I wanted Zoroark, I still think he'll be announced someday.

Pit-Stain

Pit-Stain

Is it me or did his aura bomb gain more size. O.O

Pit-Stain

Caryslan

YES YES YES!!!!!!! Lucario is back! He was one of my mains in Brawl! Man, this is so awesome, and it really makes me feel more confident that Ike will also come back as well. Lucario and Toon Link were two of the major characters that everyone was sure would be cut, and they have both made it into SSB4's Roster!

Come on Sakurai, show off Ike soon! With Lucario making it in, I honestly believe Ike is going to come back.

But I wonder, it Lucario is back did Mewtwo's chances of coming back just go down? Alot of people assumed Mewtwo would get back in over Lucario this time.

Right now, Pikachu and Lucario are the only two veterans that have been announced so far for Pokemon. No newcomers have been shown off yet, but we can assume Pokemon will get one or two newcomers at the very least.

I think Jigglypuff is coming back, so I wonder who will be the fourth veteran for the Pokemon series. Right now, its between Mewtwo, Pokemon Trainer, and Pichu for that final spot...

Caryslan

Caryslan

Pit-Stain wrote:

Is it me or did his aura bomb gain more size. O.O

It looks bigger, although I wonder if its tdue to the changes to the Aura System that Sakurai mentioned, or simply an improvement thanks to the Wii U's better hardware.,,,

Caryslan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic