Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,501 to 12,520 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

I think that leak it's legit u guys and gals and dinosaurs!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Sakurai wants to debug this game as much as possible...

Untitled

Kudos to you Mr. Sakurai for not doing what half the industry does (release broken games and patch them later)

If EA was in charge of this game... "We don't care how many GAME BREAKING bugs are in this game!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fixed it for you

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Sakurai wants to debug this game as much as possible...

Untitled

Kudos to you Mr. Sakurai for not doing what half the industry does (release broken games and patch them later)

If EA was in charge of this game... "We don't care how many GAME BREAKING bugs are in this game!!! RELEASE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fixed it for you

HAHAHAHAH! Thanks, thanks.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Eel

It includes Lucas, so it's not surprising.

I kinda like the idea of Wolf not being playable but still being teased as a trophy, only because I have this friend who is like super Wolf-ist and the schadenfreude would be delicious.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CaviarMeths

It starts with "My friend works for..."

Fake.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

MsJubilee

At least the guy didn't say "My dad works for nintendo"

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Tsuchinoko

Blast wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

http://ssb4dojo.com/post/92245122806/rumor-mill-4chan-14-leak

I like this rumor out of all the recent ones.

That is actually the most realistic rumor I've ever seen. Its incredibly believable.

Thats why. Its spot on so far.

My favorite creative rumor was the one with the Mini-game Kangaroo,

@Morphbug actually all of the widely currently circulating rumours have Lucas, with Ivysaur, Squirtle and Snake being cut. The only one that currently has Lucas being cut besides Gematsu is the RosalinaX rumour.

Not every rumour has Snake as gone though. Nearly all have Shulk, which is great for Xenoblade fans.

EDIT And yes I know these are all pointless, but Tokyo is melting, I'm hungry and It's Friday before a reveal. I'm antsy.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Undead_terror

Apparently it was leaked that DLC is going to happen, it is said that Lucas, Wolf, Chorus men, Ice Climbers, Snake are gonna be in the game....that's what I heard anyways.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

The thing about the still active rumours is that most of them agree with each other for the most part.

Blast

Man oh man I hope Bayonetta is an alternate skin for Zero Suit Samus!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Datasun_7

I kinda missed the whole leak appearing this week, has it been debunked yet?

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Eel

The images have some mistakes (most notably one that says "disablád" and the fact that the ERSB does not receive copies of the games they receive, so the player being named ERSB is kind of odd), though as far as I know no one has come out with definite evidence against them yet.

Whoever made the character art did an excellent job.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

MsJubilee

Yup it was debunked in the same day it was leaked

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

FriedSquid

Tsuchinoko wrote:

My issues with it are the Pac-Man Ghosts as Assist Trophies, since they're already parts of Pac's moveset. I also can't see the Raving Rabbids becoming an Assist Trophy at all, either. Most of it sounds pretty plausible, though.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Tsuchinoko

Morphbug wrote:

The images have some mistakes (most notably one that says "disablád" and the fact that the ERSB does not receive copies of the games they receive, so the player being named ERSB is kind of odd), though as far as I know no one has come out with definite evidence against them yet.

Whoever made the character art did an excellent job.

While I agree some of the character models look amazing, with Dr Mario being a definite standout, some look off. I think what the big thing that caused many in this forum to dismiss it as fake was the jumbled arrangement of the character slots.

Eel

Squid wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

My issues with it are the Pac-Man Ghosts as Assist Trophies, since they're already parts of Pac's moveset. I also can't see the Raving Rabbids becoming an Assist Trophy at all, either. Most of it sounds pretty plausible, though.

I actually remember seeing a clip of the ghosts moving around a stage in pacman's reveal trailer.

I'm not sure if they were meant to be his final smash or something, but I remember gamexplain pointing out that Pacman seemed to be physically avoiding them in the video.

Edit: just rewatched and yeah, Pacman is not glowing (so it's not his final smash) and the stage is not pacman's (so they aren't a hazard). Assist trophy seems like the best option. Not that it would validate that leak though, since technically we already knew about them.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic