Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 6,821 to 6,840 of 14,636

Blue_Blur

That was a lot of fun; thanks for playing everyone!

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

Iggly

I suppose I'm done for now too since I got some other stuff to do, thanks for the matches.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

ELI-ASH

That rainmaker match in moray was really funny here i am making so much ground and move past the goal and my teams rainmaker holder bypasses the goal and follows me and blur? I think XD My d pad doesn't work sometimes so i Couldn't signal a common at the goal

My Youtube channel Now streaming via youtube gaming. O_O My backloggery
PSN:ELI-ASH

Switch Friend Code: SW-2622-8275-6903 | 3DS Friend Code: 0903-3818-6753 | Nintendo Network ID: lielie112

Blue_Blur

@ELI-ASH: That match was funny! I was wondering what the holder was doing... but I was on the opposite team, so I didn't complain.

Iggly

@ELI-ASH I was in your team during that match, thankfully the rainmaker's action didn't greatly affect the outcome of the match lol.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: I could probably do some twins with you if you like?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: No it's still 4 vs 4. We will team up with 2 others but at least this way you know you can count on at least one other on your team for sure. Give me 5 mins if you want to start a squad.

I started a room, just join me.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: Sorry for that first effort.

Hopefully these stages will be better lol

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: I wasn't about to let that happen again lol. I take it you never lost by a point like that before?

MERG said:

Blue_Blur

@DiscoGentleman: @Spoony_Tech: Could I maybe join? I know 3 vs. 4 isn't very fair, but it can still be fun!

Edited on by Blue_Blur

Blue_Blur

@Spoony_Tech: Up for more ranked battles?

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: Man after those first 2 though we were killing it! Didn't lose one there after that pathtic loss.

@Blue_Blur Join me for a twin if you like.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman: Man after those first 2 though we were killing it! Didn't lose one there after that pathtic loss.

@Blue_Blur Join me for a twin if you like.

MERG said:

Blue_Blur

@Spoony_Tech: Thanks for playing, you're really good!

Spoony_Tech

@Blue_Blur: Thanks but you're better lol. I'm still getting a feel for S rank to the point I revert to old bad habits of charging forward guns a blazing and that doesn't work in S rank.

MERG said:

Blue_Blur

@Spoony_Tech: It's surprising how different the strategies are from A+ to S. You'd think it would almost be the same, but that's not the case at all. I still find myself charging without thinking sometimes, and it doesn't end well. lol We did pretty good though, I think we won most of the matches. Now that you're S rank, isn't it nice not having to worry about your ranking dropping? It's such a stress relief for me!

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech: Thanks for the games,I had to go out it so it was good timing.I'm going to play for a bit today try and get my B+ back,it's where I belong I think.A- at a push.I'm too gung-ho to ever make it to S.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie: That's what I use to think about myself. I use to think I'm a good B+ to A- player and I'm happy with that. Now when I go up against A+ players I know that I belong there at least because I play very well against them. Still trying to figure this S out though. I'm one loss away from dropping out so I might give randoms a rest for quite a while lol.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic