Forums

Topic: Splatoon - OT

Posts 3,961 to 3,980 of 14,636

kyuubikid213

Roller coaster for me.

Water slides are fun and all, but roller coasters are where it's at. They're just so...fresh.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Spoony_Tech

Water slides for me. When you get older roller coasters don't feel quite the same. Got a bad feeling I'll be in the minority this time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

yokokazuo

Wonder if there will be lots of rollers on the roller coaster team

I'd personally choose water slides since I never liked roller coasters a lot

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

DefHalan

I would say I am a bigger fan of roller coasters than water slides. TEAM ROLLAR COASTERS

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

OorWullie

Never thought we'd get another so soon,hopefully Europe follows suit.I generally didn't have much problems during the last one,some battles were against my own side or had missing players but the vast majority were against a full squad of pop wannabees.It was just the time it took to fill up a pop squad while us rockers twiddled our thumbs that annoyed me.

They need to drop the amount of votes counting towards the final score,that seemed flawed to me.An overall percentage of wins achieved would have been enough.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

MisterMan

I am having such a hard time ranking up. I have the worst luck with teams. I just had my best match yet, 23 kills 5 deaths, and we still lost.

MisterMan

OorWullie

@MisterMan: I'm stuck on C+ and it's doing my head in.Whenever I get close to B- our team lose 3 or 4 on the bounce regardless of how well I've performed,just bad luck I guess.I'll get there eventually but when I do I imagine holding on to it will be even harder than getting there.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

professorOak

Huh, nice timing on this one. July 17th, 2015 is the 60th Anniversary of the opening of Disneyland. Rollercoasters vs. Water Slides seems like a fitting contest for around then. In any case, I'm with rollercoasters all the way!

Nintendo Network ID: JibbahJabbahwock

Nicolai

Since it's summer, with all this hot weather, I just kinda feel like a water slide right now. Plus, like Splatoon, there is splashing involved

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

iphys

I honestly don't care. If it's purple vs green shirt, I'd rather wear the purple shirt, but then again I find the purple ink a bit harder to tell when my team has missed spots on the map, so maybe I should choose green.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nicolai

@ELI-ASH: Woah, I never heard that. DJ Octavio must have really met his demise!

Got married.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

-Green-

@Nicolai: No that's impossible. Captain Cuttlefish has him kept trapped in a globe.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Nicolai

@Aromaiden: Yeah, but that must have been painful for him! Maybe demise was the wrong word to use.

Got married.

Judgedean

From tomorrow morning you'll be able to play on Moray Towers in #Splatoon!
Untitled

Judgedean

jariw

Judgedean wrote:

Untitled

Nice!

jariw

TylerTheCreator

Judgedean wrote:

Untitled

Maybe I should play tomorrow then. I haven't played this game in 3 weeks.

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

BakaKnight

@ELI-ASH: That is creepy, but I found very creepy also the music of the tower in TowerControl.
In a match it doesn't sound much horror, but just try to jump on the tower in recon-mode where there is no stage music, it sound like something very terrible will happen any moment to your inkling T_T;;;

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Aozz101x

you know i doubt this would happen but they should do (Team Mario vs Team Bowser)
but back to this, i'm going with roller coaster (i have a strange feeling that there going win...)

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic