Forums

Topic: Mario Kart 8 - OT

Posts 4,381 to 4,400 of 4,852

Rumorlife

A new patch probably to include Bullets and Stars for first place and Coins for people in 2nd-12th and anything else to screw up the item roulette even more.

Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Okay, anyone not able to connect with anyone for DLC2 pack now? I can't find anyone to play with anymore... but the DLC1 & No DLC work normal pretty much.

There's Hitler & N-word Miis running on Mario Kart with 12k & 11k points. Nice modding there Ninty

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Shy_Guy

Yesterday on the subway stage I had 3 bullet bills in a row.I was in 5th place when I got the first one,and end up winning the race,I thought that was strange and cheap. I like to play fair,but that was weird. Never happen to me before.

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

Shy_Guy

Dankykong wrote:

Okay, anyone not able to connect with anyone for DLC2 pack now? I can't find anyone to play with anymore... but the DLC1 & No DLC work normal pretty much.

There's Hitler & N-word Miis running on Mario Kart with 12k & 11k points. Nice modding there Ninty

I see Hiltler Mii's all the time and a male's private part as their name and face looking like one. I wish their was a way to report inappropriate Mii's...

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

Ralizah

Well, Big Blue is officially my new favorite track. It's awesome. Can't wait to race through it again in 200cc mode.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Rumorlife

Shy_Guy wrote:

Dankykong wrote:

I see Hiltler Mii's all the time and a male's private part as their name and face looking like one. I wish their was a way to report inappropriate Mii's...

OMG I HAVE NEVER seen it go that far. But yeah I see Hitlers all the time and I agree, I wish we could report them. You'd think the words would at least be blocked but nope, much more important things like Ravioli are blocked out.

Edit:
WOW! REVELATIONS (aka old news for some probably)! I just found out why Ravioli is banned. Also Violet and Violin are banned. There's a word in there that's a bad word in French. You'd think they would have learned their lesson after Cofagrigus in Pokemon...

Edited on by Rumorlife

Rumorlife

Rexcalibr

Why should a Hitler Mii be reported?

If it's sexually inappropriate, I could understand but I've seen Jesus and Snoop Dogg Miis and I thought those were funny. I'd probably think Hitler would be funny to see too.

Rexcalibr

MajinSoul

Well, that's the American mentality for you. It's actually sad, but there is nothing you can do about it. I honestly don't care about the way the Miis look. There seems to be a 12 year-old in every lobby that thinks he's funny when he creates an especially bad looking Mii. I say let the kid be. What I hate however, are the annoying people that spam messages. I haven't found a way to disable them, so that really gets on my nerves.

MajinSoul

Nintendo Network ID: UtoKid | Twitter:

Tasuki

I recent got back into MK8 been trying out Dry Bowser and I am having alot of fun with him. Still experimenting on Kart combinations though but so far I like the Bone Rattler.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Yoshi

MajinSoul wrote:

What I hate however, are the annoying people that spam messages. I haven't found a way to disable them, so that really gets on my nerves.

Personally, I find the people that intentionally wait until the last second to cast a vote for the course to be much more annoying.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Rumorlife

"Shall we get started? Shall we get started? Shall we get started? Shall we get started? Shall we get started? Shall we get started?"
"I'm using tilt controls! I'm using tilt controls! I'm using tilt controls! I'm using tilt controls! I'm using tilt controls!"

Okay people.

Rumorlife

OorWullie

gaming_24_7 wrote:

brewsky wrote:

Personally, I find the people that intentionally wait until the last second to cast a vote for the course to be much more annoying.

Some people have to pee sometimes

Sorry mate,just sometimes I've got to answer an email or make coffee.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

gcunit

I just find it really tough to choose, there's so many factors to consider that ideally they'd double the time allocated for voting so that I could feel happier about my decision. Sometimes I get so flustered that I just end up going for random, but only once I've run out of time, and I feel such a failure for doing it. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JoyBoy

The whole "shall we get started?" thing is a bit useless isn't it. The person deciding what stage to pick can't even see the chat. (as far as I'm aware)

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

OorWullie

Mahemoth wrote:

The whole "shall we get started?" thing is a bit useless isn't it. The person deciding what stage to pick can't even see the chat. (as far as I'm aware)

It's the same with "Lets wait for more players" ,you only see it after you've already chosen.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

Guovssohas

Dankykong wrote:

When i choose Regional -> Custom -> 200cc i never find a game, regardless of which dlc packs i choose. I find that hard to believe, that in the whole european region there's not ONE 200cc game going, really must be a bug or something imo..

Guovssohas

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic