Forums

Topic: Your latest retro purchase

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 4,839

CanisWolfred

I really want Brave Fencer Musashi, but it's just more expensive than its worth. I'll wait until it comes to PSN somehow. Square-Enix doesn't exactly have much left to release, so I'm sure they'll get to it soon.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ron_DelVillano

Latest retro purchase = Pokemon Black 2

Get it? Because it was released as a DS game even though the DS's successor came out more than a year and a half ago!

Seriously though, latest retro purchase was Punch-Out!!! on my 3DS. Love that game so much.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

KingMike

I'm surprised to see repros of Mr. Nutz 2.
I thought the only surviving data on that game was an incomplete source code (missing important stuff like graphics data).

Has Brave Fencer Musashi gone up? I got a nice complete copy (maybe it was missing the FF8? demo CD, but I don't really care about that) last year for about $25.

KingMike

CanisWolfred

KingMike wrote:

Has Brave Fencer Musashi gone up? I got a nice complete copy (maybe it was missing the FF8? demo CD, but I don't really care about that) last year for about $25.

Well...it was super expensive the last time I looked, and I canceled my Paypal account Just last week so....****.

EDIT: Also, it's still, like, retail-expensive on Amazon, so I can't get it there, and it's $50+ at the retro shop I go to...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ryno

You should be able to get Brave Fencer Musashi around $25-$28 with shipping including the demo disk. I am surprised it has not been released yet on PSN.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Happy_Mask

Custom Robo GCN! Great game, that one. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

ogo79

just got castlevania circle of the moon and castlevania double pack for gba with manuals of course.
im not waiting 7 years for the series to show up on 3ds eshop

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

bunbury

Just this weekend I got a copy of Resident Evil Director's Cut

bunbury

Tasuki

ogo79 wrote:

just got castlevania circle of the moon and castlevania double pack for gba with manuals of course.

I remember the double pack in fact if it wasnt for that double pack I probably would have never bough a DS. If you haven't played either game you are in for a treat my friend.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

moomoo

Tasuki wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

I remember the double pack in fact if it wasnt for that double pack I probably would have never bough a DS. If you haven't played either game you are in for a treat my friend.

Agreed. All three are excellent games, particularly Aria of Sorrow. Man, it's such a good game; it's so good that I went through the dedication of playing it in one go on my first try. Yeah, it's mostly because it's internal battery died, so it couldn't save (darn you, old cartridges!) but the fact that I dealt with it gives credence to its quality.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

ogo79

@moomoo the castlevania double pack doesnt have a battery, are you saying the single aos cart?
@Tasuki ive got all the old school castlevania games now but i havent got a chance to play them all yet. my goal is to beat every game i have before i die, if i ever die that is
@WaveWitch i thought you were getting me another copy of little samson for christmas dont be a scrooge

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

woke up real early to catch someone slipping
Untitled
those arent my thumbs, ive hired a hand model

the_shpydar wrote:

Tasuki

@ogo: Ah while some search for the secret of immortality for wealth or power you my friend are doing it for a more noble cause.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Knux

My latest retro purchases are Gradius and Mario Golf (GBC) for the 3DS. This is my first time playing them.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

KAHN

in celebration of the Hobbit movie coming in december, i ordered the hobbit for gamecube on amazon. i doubt NLife will get in the spirit of reviewing it, so i'll do it myself.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic