Forums

Topic: Nintendo World Championships 1990 All-Access pass

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

richiez313

Anyone ever seen one, or know how many exist? Also, any idea what they are worth?

Thanks!

richiez313

ogo79

i have 3 or 5 myself.
if yer interested in buying one ill let one go.
you have to have it in order to gain access to the 1990 event because its not valid for the 2017 event

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

richiez313

What are you looking to get for it?

richiez313

ogo79

@richiez313
do you have any grey poupon?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

richiez313

I could acquire some. Seriously though, what are you looking to get for your NWC All Access pass?

richiez313

ogo79

@richiez313
500 us dollars

the_shpydar wrote:

richiez313

ogo79 wrote:

@richiez313
500 us dollars

400 US dollars and you have a deal. Can you send me pics please?

richiez313

richiez313

Sent you a PM on NintendoAge too.

richiez313

ogo79

i dont check nintendoage anymore.
this was a joke.
those things go for way more than that.
save yer money man lol
id cringe for someone to pay those crazy prices for that.
ill take that grey poupon still though

the_shpydar wrote:

richiez313

Why did you waste my time all week? You could have said it was a joke much sooner. I should have known you didn't have 3 or 5...

richiez313

KingMike

I don't know how well it's know but I think Grey Poupon is a brand of mustard, with a funny-sounding name (well, funny in English, anyways).
Though when you can't get access to the 1990 event without it, was certainly a missed joke.
(though I perhaps also noticed sooner because a lot of what ogo says is joking.)

Edited on by KingMike

KingMike

richiez313

I know what Grey Poupon is, and that was the joke, but then he went on to quote me $400 after that. The joke should have been over and then it sounded realistic. I don't know the guy, but I really didn't appreciate it as I am looking for a NWC All Access badge legitimately.

richiez313

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.