Forums

Topic: Mini Consoles Thread

Posts 161 to 180 of 220

Anti-Matter

Move onto Mini machine that can give us Instant Six pack by playing the machine.

Anti-Matter

NikBoToon

The gamecube ones I played was Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Heroes, Luigi's Mansion, Donkey Konga, and Zelda. I wonder if they appear on the Gamecube mini IF it's released?

Edited on by Matthew010

Old school games, retro games, Nintendo, SEGA, PlayStation, you name it! 😉👍

Anti-Matter

There will be Six Pack Mario, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser from Gamecube Mini once it released.

Anti-Matter

HobbitGamer

Time to move on again. Which Nintendo controller has the best cord length and how can Nintendo make a new mini controller if thats what they do I hope they make one that isnt too short

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

NikBoToon

How about if they make the cord of the controller a little bit longer so it would be perfect for giant HDTV or 4k and 8k television screens.

Edited on by NikBoToon

NikBoToon

You know, for the n64 mini. And for the Gamecube mini as well.

NikBoToon

When I was 10 or 11, the games I played on n64 were Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, and Rugrats in Paris (the one I played on n64 since I had the ps1 version).

Edited on by NikBoToon

Anti-Matter

Why 8K ?
How about Unlimited K ?
Why 2160 p?
How about Unlimited pixel ?
Why 120 fps ?
How about Unlimited frame per nano second ?
Why just 60' TV ?
How about Unlimited inch TV with feature Unlimited Dimension and it cost UNLIMITED Euro ?
Are those Unlimited specs you really wish for, NikBoToon ?

Oh... Thousand in one cartidge was not enough.
How about UNLIMITED games in one cartridge with size UNLIMITED TERRA byte and it will cost UNLIMITED euro, sponsored by Nintendo and 2UNLIMITED ?

The machine will feature NO LIMIT, Twilight Zone and MAXIMUM Overdrive tunes when you turn on the machine.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

NikBoToon

Now for the Nintendo Sphere console, the memory on Sphere cartridges would have 1-64tb, while the Switch cartridges have already got 1-32gb.

NikBoToon

So what do you think?

NikBoToon

It is just fan-made designs of a console and controller i just made up for you, so that Nintendo would produce millions of them.

Anti-Matter

@NikBoToon
I said... 64 Terrabyte is still TOO small.
How about UNLIMITED terrabyte ?

Anti-Matter

NikBoToon

The Nintendo Sphere would be really so much better than the Switch, GameCube, and Wii combined altogether.

NintendoByNature

So this is the thread that's getting all the buzz huh?

I'll at least say something worthwhile instead of just inserting nothingness..

An N64 classic would be sweet, but a gameboy color or advance would be pretty sick IMO. The only thing missing from these classic systems is the ability to play the original carts. If that were the case, it would be well worth the prices plus more

NintendoByNature

Laoak

A N64 Mini with the ability to play original carts would be amazing. But even better, what if Nintendo re-released some of the original carts (make new ones) to buy as on E-Bay they can cost a lot of money

{funny quote here}

Eel

Morpheel wrote:

Could you please not post multiple times in a row? Just edit your last comment to add more if nobody has replied yet.

@NikBoToon

Next warning will include a temporary ban.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

NintendoByNature

@LetsGoSwitch if they gave you the ability to play original carts it would certainly solve the licensing issue of not including certain games in the preloaded line up. All I can say is diddy kong racing better be included 😊

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic