Forums

Topic: Mini Consoles Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 220

NikBoToon

Morpheel wrote:

Morpheel wrote:

Could you please not post multiple times in a row? Just edit your last comment to add more if nobody has replied yet.

@NikBoToon

Next warning will include a temporary ban.

okay, I stopped posting multiple times now. Sorry.

Old school games, retro games, Nintendo, SEGA, PlayStation, you name it! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

NikBoToon

The original game boy games I played were Super Mario Land 1 and 2, Tetris, Game Boy gallery, PokΓ©mon pinball, and other games on Game Boy Advance. What kind of game boy games do you like?

Old school games, retro games, Nintendo, SEGA, PlayStation, you name it! πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

NikBoToon

I apologise for that now.

KingMike

@Anti-Matter But the insanity is the thread.

And honestly, if there is an unlimited pixel console which has unlimited hard drive space and costs unlimited dollars, I think the only game it needs is Unlimited Saga for the PS2. I probably spent like $15 on that game new and played it for about that many minutes but that's cool, SE can just spend unlimited time updating it to let it truly live up to its title.
And also The Never-Ending Story, gotta put a digital copy of the movie on there. That's all we need.

KingMike

Matthew010

Right, let's try and put this thread back on track. I'll start with a genuine question. How much enjoyment have people got out of NES/SNES minis? I wasn't alive at the time of these consoles so don't have any nostalgia for them but after an hour or so I got quite bored and now they're just novelty collectors items essentially. What about everyone else?

Matthew010

Eel

It's certainly a lot more convenient than taking the old snes out of the drawer, moving the crt TV to connect the coaxial cable, and hoping my cartridge of Zelda is still alive.

But mine spend most of the time stored in their respective cases.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Laoak

I have mixed feelings for the two mini consoles. I feel like with the NES, the games are so easy to find for a really cheap price (NSO) that I never use it. The SNES is better as you don't find the games as much as the NES games but if they release NSO with SNES games, there will be no use for it. If they make a N64 mini, they have to eventually release a collection of those games, taking away the point of buying it.

{funny quote here}

NikBoToon

Hi there. Sorry I got banned yesterday, but I'd like to talk to you kindly this time without posting multiple comments like last time. For Christmas 2018 last year, I had two mini Nintendo consoles with NES and Super NES games, and they were really great and awesome to play. I also got the PS1 mini for my birthday last March this year, but there were unfortunately no Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, or Parappa the Rapper games in it. I do wish Sony could still put Crash, Spyro, and Parappa games for change on this mini PS classic. The Nintendo NES and SNES mini consoles are my favourite ones to play as well how about you?

Edited on by NikBoToon

Anti-Matter

@NikBoToon
But that was the SAME question again about NES / SNES mini.
And you didn't even reply back the user who talked to you. Or... You didn't know how to reply back.
Click Reply button to give feedback, don't just keep asking the SAME questions again.
Didn't you see only a few users here including moderator replied back to you ?

Anti-Matter

Lroy

Love the mini console concept. Have the NES and SNES Classics. Loaded them both up with a mixture of games both familiar and obscure thanks to the modding community. Have the SEGA Mega Drive Mini on pre-order which arrives Sept 19th and I’ll probably place an order for the recently announced PC-Engine mini in the near future. The fact these systems come with original-styled controllers is also a huge plus and is part of why they feel so good to play - e.g. better than playing NES or SNES games on Nintendo Switch Online.

I’ve yet to buy a PSOne mini but now that it seems the system can be modded to add the games you want on there, it becomes tempting.

I just love the accessibility and form factor of these mini systems. That they can be modded to suit your personal tastes and play well on modern TVs is amazing.

For fans of retro gaming who can’t afford or store all the original hardware, the minis are a Godsend.

In the future i’d love to see a GBA/GBC/GB mini (but keep it actual GBA size and allow it to be connected to a TV), N64 mini, SEGA Master System Mini and holy grail stuff like a GameCube mini, PS2 mini, Saturn or DreamCast mini.

I hope they continue to sell well.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

NikBoToon

@Morpheel thanks. Hope I won't post multiple comments again.

Anti-Matter

@NikBoToon
But, if you keep spamming on other thread with SAME unnecessary questions again, i just wonder WHAT do you want by asking other users about games you have played ?

Could you even post something meaningful rather than keep spamming your unnecessary questions which NOBODY even answered to you ?

I'm afraid you will get warning again if you still keep spamming with SAME questions again.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Matthew010

@Anti-Matter Yeah, as above. I think NikBoToon is willing to change and I believe he will now start meaningful discussions with users about mini consoles.

Matthew010

Grumblevolcano

The silliness was part of the fun.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ScottNintendo

I have a NES Mini somewhere, but Nintendo have nes games on my switch under subscription soo... I barely use it.

SN

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic