Forums

Topic: The everything Xbox thread

Posts 11,641 to 11,660 of 11,914

JaxonH

Removed - advertising

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Gears Tactics digital for $3.99 at Target (another 5% off using Redcard, so $3.79)

https://www.target.com/p/gears-tactics/-/A-81797183?clkid=1e7...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Snatcher

@Tamer Let’s goooo, I have been wanting to play guardians of the galaxy! Looking forward to it.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

I think there were bot users here just now.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

IGN's Nintendo Voice Chat mentioned Xbox Series X has been available amazon(US) for regular retail price for a day, and still hasn't sold out. They remarked that it may be sign semiconductor supplies may be on an upward trend. It likely still going to be a while before semiconductor supplies normalize, but it is a good sign. 24 hours later, it's still there.

$499.99
Ships from: Amazon.com
Sold by: Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-X/dp/B08H75RTZ8/ref=nav_signin?ke...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

I got Dance Dance Revolution UNIVERSE XBOX 360 from Ebay last Thursday 31 March 2022. 😃
Untitled

And I have collected 10 XBOX 360 games.
Untitled

I have scheduled to buy XBOX 360 machine (with RGH to bypass the Region Lock purpose only, sorry... 😣) in June 2022 from my local game shop.
I'm ready to play XBOX 360 games + Kinect games on this year. 😃

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

JungleHeart

^ those are some pretty awesome acquisitions. I don't think you link rhythm games that much, huh? XDDD

I was compelled to post my acquisitions, too. Not really new but last 2 months ago:

https://i.imgur.com/U00Sa6t.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/r5Zr976.jpg

• I can't make them display automatically T^T

Edited on by JungleHeart

Currently playing: Elden Ring
Tools of choice: Switch and Series X
Works as a freelance writer
https://blog.playerauctions.com/all-posts/

jump

@Yoshi2 nah, their thing is Gamepass which you can play on your phone. I wouldn't be shocked if they just get out of making consoles altogether once Gamepass has reached enough people.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BruceCM

Well, you can play quite a few of the GamePass library on your Android phone or tablet, @Yoshi2 .... But a proper handheld seems highly unlikely, sadly Nearest would be Steam Deck, since they release all their games on PC

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BruceCM

Yeah, I'm not sure in which countries Steam Deck is currently available, @Yoshi2 .... & I think you'd only get them from Valve, so probably quite a wait for it Just that seemed like the nearest equivalent to what you wanted, really
If I was in charge, there'd be an XBox handheld & obviously I don't strictly know they aren't planning 1 but it certainly seems highly unlikely, sadly
Used to be someone around these forums who played a lot of GamePass stuff on his Android, which I never did, who said it was great but it's intended to supplement the Xbox, not really replace 3

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Anti-Matter

Let's see...
I have registered only 10 XBOX games on my book.
1. DDR Ultramix 1
2. DDR Ultramix 2
3. DDR Ultramix 3
4. DDR Ultramix 4
5. Carmen Sandiego: The Secret of the Stolen Drums
6. Spongebob Lights, Camera, Pants!
7. Hello Kitty Roller Rescue
8. Fuzion Frenzy

For 9 and 10, possibly any 3rd party multi console kids games. I still deliberate which are the final two.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Fizza

They really just came out swinging huh.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

StarPoint

GOOD LORD

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

Anti-Matter

Lemme guess, XBOX don't have new upcoming kids games for their machines. 🙄
I don't care with their AAA games, I always hate them.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

PERSONA'S COMING TO XBOX AND NOT SWITCH BWAHAHAHA

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Primo40295

Persona 3 portable, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 5 Royal on pc and Xbox. 11/10 conference just for that! Hoping for a Nintendo Switch release now: everyone should be able to play those masterpieces!

Primo40295

Switch Friend Code: SW-0871-5798-7779

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic