Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,301 to 2,320 of 3,237

irken004

Mine was a 50% off coupon for one Valve game Not sure if I'll use it though.

edhe

I got......nothing. I looked at the inventory, but the connection timed out. I got a key for Team Fortress - a game I can't seem to play for a week before it needs to download another 10 gigabytes of data, but I got neither a present, or a lump of coal.

And now, my inventory appears to be completely empty.

Untitled

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

edhe

Fable: Lost Chapters is a nice surprise though. For under £2, I may bite...

@Swiket You may be right. I haven't played Team Fortress for a while.

For anyone having the same problem I am, this is discussed on the steam forums.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

nickcarney

I've got two objectives completed. As soon as steam starts working I'll see what I've won

nickcarney

_mikero_

Looks like I got coal and a 50% of valve coupon.

_mikero_

Platypus

So far I got 33% off Valve coupon, 50% off any Meridian 4 game and 2 coal.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Odnetnin

25% off Valve coupon and a piece of coal. Yay?
Also, I don't have any of the games in today's objectives list. Am I looking at the right list for yesterday's (the one with EDGE in it)?

Also also, is there any way to see which daily deals I missed yesterday? I feel so scared and alone.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Platypus

Oddy wrote:

25% off Valve coupon and a piece of coal. Yay?
Also, I don't have any of the games in today's objectives list. Am I looking at the right list for yesterday's (the one with EDGE in it)?

Also also, is there any way to see which daily deals I missed yesterday? I feel so scared and alone.

You didn't miss them yet! Right below today's deals you can see yesterdays deals. But they'll be gone in 40 minutes.

Platypus

Should I buy the Orange Box or Half life Complete?

Xkhaoz

soccer686 wrote:

Half-Life Complete, since TF2 is now free to play and you most likely already have Portal.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Platypus

Viceroy_Khaoz wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

Half-Life Complete, since TF2 is now free to play and you most likely already have Portal.

Well are all the other half life games really that good?

CanisWolfred

Just so everyone knows (I'm sure you already do, but just in case) the coupons can only be used next year. I say this because I just bought Portal 2, thinking my coupon would go towards it, only that in the end I had to pay double what I wanted to for it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Xkhaoz

@soccer686 Yes, the Half-Life series is one of my favorite series. They're great games. Pay attention to how many GotY awards HL1 and HL2 received

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Odnetnin

@Mickeymac Yeah I read that in the rules. But $8 is still a great deal for the best game of 2011.
there i said it

@soccer686 If you're squeamish you might want to stay away from HL2, at least. Xk got it for me and the headcrabs scare me to death, lol.

So I'm buying Inside a Star-Filled Sky tonight, EDGE when it goes even lower (my sources say it will), and Costume Quest because it looks great for $4 and I didn't even know it was out on Steam yet.

Star Wars games will follow if they go down to $2.50 and I manage to scrape together the money. Great sale.

Ooh, Psychonauts.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews

Platypus

Oddy wrote:

@Mickeymac Yeah I read that in the rules. But $8 is still a great deal for the best game of 2011.
there i said it

@soccer686 If you're squeamish you might want to stay away from HL2, at least. Xk got it for me and the headcrabs scare me to death, lol.

Is this only HL2 or the 2 episodes too?

Edited on by Platypus

Odnetnin

I don't have the 2 episodes, actually, but I assume they're the same. In fact, a friend offered to buy them for me but I said no because I don't want to torture myself like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the Half Life series is great, but it's not for me.

Six word TV reviews

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.