Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,841 to 15,860 of 16,084

Magician

Now SonyPonies are cobbling together a lawsuit in an attempt to halt the MS x Activision acquisition.

Phew, my goodness, those Sony fanboys are their own brand of special. Aren't they?

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/antitrust/microsoft-sued-by-gam...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

PS5_LOVER21

Honestly I'm a Playstation fan, BUT sony is acting like a jerk also Jim Ryan sucks

PS5_LOVER21

VoidofLight

Sony becoming a full on American company was a mistake.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

PS5_LOVER21

No I still support the studios and Playstation but Jim has made some really bad choice especially when it comes to pricing

PS5_LOVER21

PS5_LOVER21

For me it's the opposite, also switchs problem for me is the hardware the only thing I like about it is exclusives and portability everything else I'd get on ps5, tho I'm saving up for an Xbox series X cause I heard it runs 3rd party games better

PS5_LOVER21

PS5_LOVER21

So ftc stopped xbox, my take on it is .........................................................................................I don't care. I couldn't really care. I got a idea FOCUSING ON MAKING GOOD GAMES instead of gobbling up studios, like I'm sorry with all that money U could I dunno fund Halo Infinite and make it actually decent or make a actual GOOD NON FREE TO PLAY MESS WITH BAD MICROTRANSACTIONS OR A GOOD GEARS OF WARS OR FABLES, ELDER SCROLLS 6 I DUNNO THE MULTITUDE OF EXCLUSIVES U OWN

PS5_LOVER21

Anti-Matter

Woohoo...!
I got a lot of PlayStation games this evening. 😄
Take a look.

PS3
Untitled

• The Golden Compass
  • Surf's Up

PS3 (again)
Untitled

• Megamind: Ultimate Showdown
  • Kung Fu Panda

PS4
Untitled

• MeteoHeroes: Saving Planet Earth !
  • Nexomon + Nexomon Extinction

PS5
Untitled

• Bunny Park
  • Lemon Cake

I have collected 55 PS3 games, 48 PS4 games and 8 PS5 games before end of December 2022. 😁

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

RR529

Cleared the 10 hour mark in Ragnarok today. Most recently freed a giant jellyfish thing in a side quest in the elf realm, which was absolutely majestic looking. Now that the storm has cleared I'm going to explore that open desert area some more to see if there's anything I missed before going back onto the main path.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Pizzamorg

EaglyTheKawaiiShika wrote:

God of war completely broke on me and now I just have to wait for a patch

I didn’t know there were game breaking bugs in that game, sorry that happened to you, I am glad it didn’t happen to me though lol

Life to the living, death to the dead.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Wait you can’t fix it? How is that even in the game bro?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Dang, it still sucks you gotta wait, but I too have high faith there gonna get it fixed.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Pizzamorg

Wow that is wild. I guess it is common enough for it to have YouTube vids, but I’d never seen this talked about before. In fact, Ragnarok felt like one of the most polished games I’d played in recent memory, so it sucks there are game breaking bugs hiding in there like this.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Dang, I know that feeling, it doesn’t feel good, I’m sorry.

Snatcher

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika Omg I hate it when that happenes, maybe just log back in every other day and play around with it for a bit so your don’t completely forget.

Anti-Matter

I started to play my PS3 games with Move required after I bought PS3 Move set on 29 December 2019 after I have been waiting so patiently for 3 years.

I still get hyped with Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town PS4 as I have accumulated 100 hours gameplay as it recorded in the game (how many hours play, date and time of last time played).
Still I have to work hard my butt to get tons of hard to get items to fulfill all the upcoming Spirit Request galore after I finished the main storyline.

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@Pizzamorg Most games have bugs that lay underneath the surface. If no one has noticed them, then it's most likely very rare.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

PS5_LOVER21

You guys think the last of us tv show will be any good

PS5_LOVER21

Pizzamorg

While I wouldn’t claim to be the biggest Last of Us fan as a game, the performances and character writing at the time were some of the best we’d seen in a video game at the time, and it is something that has only been bested (imo only of course) a couple of times in the decade or so since it was released.

So to me, a TV adaptation, especially if it is just gonna be beat for beat the game with no original ideas, seems sorta pointless. But at the same time, if people who don’t play games or don’t know they can watch play throughs on YouTube get to experience these characters, then I think that is a good thing. Although I dunno if it’ll match those found in the game itself, we’ll have to see.

Pizzamorg

I tried out the demo for that new One Piece game on my PS5. I had no real expectation but I thought it was kinda bad. Dunno, it all just felt super jank.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic