Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,861 to 15,880 of 15,895

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

I chose to play Ragnarok up until the “visitor scene” it’s awesome already a massive improvement over 2018. I love it. Of course the game has to bum you out first thing by killing the goodest boy seriously why immediately kill a doggo I wasn’t ready for it yet the only thing it’s missing is screaming goats. I wish it had the screaming goats from the critically acclaimed masterpiece thor love and thunder and they screamed only when serious stuff happend. It would improve the tone of the game by 1000000%

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

My name is the victim of A holy war where there were no winners

It’s Donkey kong December

PS5_LOVER21

Anyone se sad that ghost of tsushima didn't get a nomination for game of the year but horizon forbidden west did.

Ghost of tsushima update
Finished Ronin mission
And finished Lady Masako mission, the adichi clan whyyyyy

Edited on by PS5_LOVER21

PS5_LOVER21

PS5_LOVER21

A d also anyone else gonna get psvr2, I know I am.

PS5_LOVER21

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@PS5_LOVER21 ghost of tashima came out last year and won awards. It dosen’t count this year. Psvr2 is too expensive for day 1 for me

Top Games, Xenoblade 1 2 3, Nier automa/replicant, Mario galaxy 1 2, MGS5, Stardew valley, Hollow knight, Yakuza Like a dragon, GOW 2018, Doom 2016, Dragon quest 11, Bug fables, FE3H

PS5_LOVER21

Oh yeah, my bad also I'm playing legends but everyone keeps leaving

PS5_LOVER21

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@PS5_LOVER21 maybe just bad connections?

Pizzamorg

Maybe a stupid question, but does PS Plus stack? And how does it work if you stack one type of Plus onto another? I have the middle tier of PS Plus right now about nine or ten months left, but Premium is about 60 quid on Amazon. If I buy that and activate it, will I not see the benefit of Premium until my current sub is over? Or does this upgrade me to Premium with the extra months I already bought? So, it'd be 21 months? Because that seems like an exploit, as you could buy the cheapest tier and then stack the most expensive on it and get a deep discount.

My @ handle everywhere is Pizzamorg.
My Friend Code is: SW-6997-6872-4381

PC games currently playing: Nothing.
PS5 Games currently playing: GOW Ragnarok. Spider-Man Remastered.
Switch Games currently playing: Pokemon Scarlet and Tactics Ogre

Snatcher

Does anyone here play street fighterV? If so I’m starting it out, I got the ce so I’m ready to go. I have played some of the game before, only vary, vary little, maybe five online games.

I’m interested in chun li or juri, which one of them should I start out with?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

New edited pfp! Merry Christmas!

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I don't play Street Fighter V but from experience with older Street Fighter, Chun Li or Cammy are easy starter.
Chun Li have hundred kicks by pressing Kick button repeatedly, Kikkou ken by quarter down to front + Punch, Spinning Bird Kick by holding down for 2 seconds then Up + Kick.

For Cammy, Spiral Arrow is easily targeted on let's opponent by half quarter down to front + Kick, Cannon Spike by Front Down Front + Kick.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter I forgot you have to keep pressing the kick button for chun, thanks!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

New edited pfp! Merry Christmas!

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple The characters instantly tell you the answer to most puzzles. The annoying part is the game has alot of accessibility options and the characters giving you hints easily could have been a slider. But most of the time the zelda like puzzles are solved for you.

And it’s a real shame considering God of war 2018/Ragnarok are the Mature combat focused Zelda games nintendo fans have wanted for years. The new God of war games are closer to what I and alot of people want out of a zelda game than Botw/Totk. The puzzles are good it’s just the game tosses out a but to many hints

In The reboots it’s mostly narrow paths broken up by combat and puzzles. The game also puts an emphasis on going back to previous areas with new items to aid traversal. It’s basically a Zelda clone. However the combat is incredibly overhauled and is much better than the mostly mediocre 3D zelda combat. God of wars is much more weighty and focused on dominating your enemies with combos. The bosses are also a big step up from the Zelda games. They are titans either in stature or power and you have to learn them to beat them on higher difficulties. God of war aslo has a better story than any Zelda game. Honestly it feels like an evolution of Zelda. So them giving you the answers to the puzzles makes it sting that much more

Edited on by EaglyTheKawaiiShika

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple no At least to me Zelda Amazing . GOW perfection, BOTW doo-doo

Kermit1Pineapple

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika BOTW is more of a vibe than a game... I adore it... Imagine being a 100yo warrior in an almost dead world slowly getting good gear to beat Ganon.

Currently playing: life

#TeamSlime

Known to be quirky on occasion

Join the Zebra

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Kermit1Pineapple I just don’t like open world games. It’s cool if everyone else like it though. It was fun to explore once but I think I’m done with BoTW’s hyrule

Anti-Matter

@EaglyTheKawaiiShika
I played Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles on both Switch and PS4 for indie cartoonish open world style adventure game.
100% No violence at all, 100% Safe for kids and that's why I played the game.

My Top 3 Dance Dance Revolution Arcade:
1. Dance Dance Revolution X2
2. Dance Dance Revolution EXTREME
3. Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

EaglyTheKawaiiShika

@Anti-Matter like I said I’m just not a fan of open world games I’d rather something like Guardian of the galaxy, Jedi fallen order or God of war. The game looks good it just dosen’t appeal to me. I hate walking in video games it’s not gameplay just filler. I’d rather get tossed from encounter to encounter without the ability to get bored

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic