Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,861 to 15,880 of 16,083

Anti-Matter

Woohoo...! 😄
I finished all the Spirit Request from Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town PS4 just now after I tried several times by loading to get Brown Alpaca Wool+.
After finishing the Clemen's Motorbike repair part 2, I quickly finished all the remaining Spirit Request as it required the rare crops with at least 5 crops. I have prepared all the required rare crops since long long time ago so I just picked all the rare crops and finished the storyline again for 2nd time.

Right after I finished the Spirit Request, I bought a lot of new outfits from Tailor shop by bringing all the cloth materials that I have collected long time ago. I prepare myself to have different looks as before I started to get married, I keep my first save data with the latest condition then I save again on slot 2 - 4 to prepare three different life's with three different husbands. On slot 2, I choose Ralph as my husband, slot 3 I choose Emilio, slot 4 I choose Jack. I cannot wait to continue the progress tomorrow as I have to sleep after playing PS4.

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@PS5_LOVER21 The showrunner is hugely ignorant when it comes to games, so I don't think it'll be anything special.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Pizzamorg

Anything anyone'd recommend in the PS5 January sale before it is gone? I remember I think around Halloween last year Last of Us 2 was like 9 quid and I didn't grab it, regret that now.

I see Ratchet and Clank Rift apart is like 35 quid for example, would I like that if I haven't played the other games? I see Dying Light 2 is on sale as well, that seemed to be really polarising, but it seemed like a lot of people really liked it. I also see the new Need for Speed and Samurai Wars are on sale as well.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

SMUGSLOTH69

I know that it's a pie in the sky dream but since Sony has been porting all their games to PC do you think we'll get Gravity Rush PC ports because I can't find any good way to emulate it,can't find a PS5,and don't wanna buy a PS Vita or PS4 in 2023.

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Hoosha...!
Some progress of my Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town PS4.
I got married with Ralph / Emilio / Jack. 🥰
I made 3 additional save data for each husband.
Slot 1 is for original Save data before getting married.
Slot 2 is for Ralph.
Slot 3 is for Emilio.
Slot 4 is for Jack.
Gentleman, here are the screenshots of my marriage with three husbands.

Ralph
Untitled

Emilio
Untitled

Jack
Untitled

Anti-Matter

RR529

Over the weekend in GoW: Ragnarok I think I mostly cleared out those three optional areas that open up in Vanaheim. "the Crater", "the Jungle", & "the Sinkhole". Completing the objectives there resulted in rare resources practically spilling all over the place, so I have most of my gear maxed out (or close to it), so I think I'm getting close to the endgame.

In terms of main story Brok has been killed & now I'm in Muspelheim looking for Surtur.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Pizzamorg

Wow, Forspoken was not on my radar, but I was shocked by just how good that demo was. Like at least on performance mode it is not a pretty game, and the open world design is kinda bland, but my word that combat. THAT COMBAT.

It is kinda chaotic when you first drop into the demo, because despite a brief tutorial I feel like it doesn't really cover even the basics, but after spending some time with it figuring stuff out on my own and also tweaking a bunch of things listed as "accessibility options" that just generally make combat way more fun (like auto use healing items so you can just focus on battling, auto switching support magic to make use of the resources you have available rather than not being able to cast and having to manually go into menus to change things) I was just having an absolute blast. It is so fast, so fluid, so visually satisfying and varied.

I probably spent like two hours just fighting stuff on the world map without doing any of the demo activities. I assume you won't have this large a pool of spells and abilities when you start the game, but knowing I will get to this point... man, assuming this doesn't end up a total disaster, I think I might have to cop this.

Edited on by Pizzamorg

Life to the living, death to the dead.

RR529

Finished up Ragnarok last night. Still kinda processing it. The war looked epic, but kinda felt... brief.

The final bosses sort of just happen I guess. I think I was expecting some sort of period between the Thor & Odin fights instead of them being back to back encounters, & they weren't near the spectacle that the Baldor fights from the previous game or this game's opening Thor fight were. I was honestly thinking by the end that they were going to try & "defy prophecy" one more time by stopping Asgard's destruction by stopping Surtr, just so it could have that big spectacle fight to end it out, & it just never comes.

Still a pretty awesome game though. I don't think it's quite as focused as the first game (the last game really fleshed out Midgard, while this game does a lot of realm hopping where some of the realms still feel very small/not very fleshed out) but it's definitely more refined from a gameplay experience kind of way (a more varied selection of mid-bosses, and a greater number of bespoke boss fights as well), and it still has a ton of interesting & fleshed out side quests to complete.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Octane

@F-ZeroX What is it?

@RR529 Definitely agree. Ragnarok does certain things better, but the focus of the first game makes it a more streamlined experience. I think a major issue is that Ragnarok wants to do a lot story-wise, too much for a single game. There's quite a bit of mythology that they've just skipped over or never even touched, which is a shame. But I understand them wanting to move on to something else now that games have these 4-5 year development cycles.

Octane

F-ZeroX

Modern PS1 styled game called Fermata on the pithos.
Sorry I'm old. I don't care about modern games/ game consoles

F-ZeroX

Octane

@F-ZeroX Cheers. Hadn't heard of it before, but I'm going to add it to my wishlist!

Octane

Magician

Kind of a ho-hum State of Play when a multiplatform game in Street Fighter 6 is your most hype trailer.

Capcom going ham on thirsty-Cammy is dope though. Love the nod to the SFII animated movie too.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

card-crunch78

Actually I changed my mind about getting "Resident Evil 4" on PS4 this month, I'll hold off until they release an "unlock-all key" on the PlayStation Store, like I did with 2 and 3 remakes.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic