Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 15,081 to 15,100 of 16,083

Ralizah

Love all the comments complaning about the PC port, lol.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

BruceCM

I'd log in just to say I'm happy with that, since I'd never have got to play it otherwise, @Ralizah .... I guess the complaints are probably mostly thinking that caused the upcoming sequel to take longer, though?
That'd be understandable

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

TheFrenchiestFry

@Ralizah The PS Blog is a cesspit honestly lol

Not as bad as PlayStation Twitter folk but pretty bad

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

PSVR_lover

I am a fan of PlayStation, so I’ll post here from time to time.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Anti-Matter

Untitled
I noticed the cover of the game has been changed by removing the boxer who got punched by Creed.
Also, another trailer of pre order the game.

I have to get this game ASAP as I have been waiting for 11 years for a decent Boxing game with gameplay mechanism somewhat like Street Fighter (Stamina Bar, Guard meter, Super Moves meter).

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter Does this have anything to do with Ready2Rumble boxing? Gameplay and art style look pretty similar from what I remember of R2R back on the Dreamcast

dmcc0

Anti-Matter

@dmcc0
Here is the gameplay demo of Big Rumble Boxing from Youtube, 2 months ago.

It was more like Street Fighter / Tekken style with Super Moves meter at the bottom.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter Yeah, I've seen that gameplay, just wondered if it was related to R2R boxing as it reminded me of that - and it has Rumble in the title.

dmcc0

Losermagnet

So i'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn for the first time, and all I could think of when I saw childhood Aloy was this:

Untitled

...just me?

Edited on by Losermagnet

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Ralizah

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-08-26-elden-ring

Elden Ring sounds great. And there's a map!

Me being interested in a FromSoftware game again is a twist I was not expecting. That initial trailer footage didn't really sell me on it, but I'm heavily considering going in at launch now.

@Losermagnet LOL

She is a strikingly ugly little thing when she's a child. Thankfully, that part of the game doesn't last too long.

It's a great game once you get past the linear first act. One of my favorites on the system, and one I'm heavily considering playing a third time if and when I get a PS5.

Edited on by Ralizah

TheFrenchiestFry

Elden Ring sounds like open world Souls so I'm already sold on it. The super jumping horses did it for me

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Losermagnet

@Ralizah truth be told i wanted to play Ghosts of Tsushima, but i dont want to pay $70 for it 😑 while I got Horizon awhile back when Sony made it a free downloadable title. With the improvement update being just released, I figured it was a good time to try it. I'm liking it so far, Big-headed Aloy not withstanding.

@TheFrenchiestFry I've got Elden Ring preordered.....but I'm kinda torn on whether I should get it day 1 or not. It's prolly gonna have DLC and updates and by the time that stuff comes out it'd be half price I reckon. Looks good though.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Ralizah

@Losermagnet It takes awhile to really get into the meat of the game, but it's very compelling once you do. Like a mix of Monster Hunter, Far Cry 4, and a pulp sci-fi movie.

Still waiting for Sushi Ghosts to dip more in price. Once the DC is $20 or less on PS4, I'll nab it. I'm a little shocked how long the base game has retained its value: God of War was almost in the bargain bin within eight months of release.

Edited on by Ralizah

Anti-Matter

@Kirby_EU
I'm really nervous to see what happened to PS5 machine in the future when Sony treated their machine like that. 😰
It will be another PS3 & Wii U situation again for PS5.

Anti-Matter

VoidofLight

@Kirby_EU TLDW? I kind of don't want to watch it, given clickbait, but you provided no context for what's in the video itself.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Kirby_EU

@VoidofLight

Edited on by Kirby_EU

Kirby_EU

jedgamesguy

So for once I did the right thing getting it at launch?!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic