Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 13,881 to 13,900 of 14,024

redd214

@NEStalgia up at Target!!! Now have my 2 locked in!!! Man what a stressful few hours that was lol!

redd214

Octane

@Ralizah It wasn't in the trailer. It came from a PS blog post.

Octane

Anti-Matter

Btw, after how many year PS4 got physical release for digital only games by LRG, SLG, eastsoftasia, etc ?

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Dezzy

Ralizah wrote:

Holy crap, dude, Demons Souls is going to PC. Is PS5 even going to have any exclusives?

Sony are saying this was an error and isn't true. Hmmmmm. Or are they lying?

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

link3710

Well, with Miles and Horizon 2 are playable on my PS4, and FF XVI is on PC. So I have no interest in the first two years of the system or so. I'll probably either get it cheap at EoL or just wait for the PS6 and play anything that eventually catches my eye with BC. Hopefully, they'll just keep announcing cross gen titles.

link3710

MsJubilee

Ralizah wrote:

Also, the PS5 looks like a douchebag with a popped collar, and I prefer attractive consoles.

It's not always about looks, It's what's inside that counts.

I don't enjoy suffering alone. However, I don't mind making others suffer alone.

I'm reading Dead Space Martyr, Who Goes There?, and The Exorcist.

I am playing through The Division 1, Far Cry Primal, and The Evil Within 1.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Haruki_NLI

Sony just...

You know, this is fumbling the ball and scoring an own goal in a sport that doesn't have balls.

How the hell can your presentation have inaccurate information like exclusivity, then go to the aftermath where you increase prices in some regions considerably, go against your previous word of preorders with advance notice, later release in your biggest market with the highest price hikes, be unclear on backwards compatibility, go against previous statements interested multiple times about no cross Gen games and how these games are only possible on PS5...

Like what the hell happened in those five minutes?

Like I know Him Ryan had a propensity for slamming his feet into his own mouth in previous years but his first console launch in charge is so muddled with marketing that I don't think he genuinely knows what he is doing.

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Octane

@Ralizah Error by Kotaku? There was nothing in the trailer, except for the logo. This (false) information and the release date were all posted on the PS blog. That's where it came from. Errorception.

Octane

NEStalgia

@redd214 ugh sold out! What a cluster f. What happened to "well let you know"??

NEStalgia

Blooper987

How much are the disc and disc less version in the US?

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Ralizah

@NEStalgia Same thing that happened to "we believe in generations," apparently.

@Blooper987 $399.99 and $499.99

Edited on by Ralizah

Current Games:
Super Mario 64 (Switch)
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2)
Ys I & II Chronicles+ (PC)

redd214

@NEStalgia dunno man, Ive had success as have many others. Just keep at it! Amazon is pretty much the last domino to fall so I'd say just stay on the placeholder page and get on Twitter to know the second it goes up. Best advice I can give ya

redd214

-Green-

I really dislike this whole disc-less thing both Sony and MS are pushing. I feel like it'll lead to scummy stuff in the future if we go further into this digital-only thing.

Also, I'm not a fan, for obvious reasons, of the accepted price of games going up to 70 USD. I feel bad for those in Europe where it's even higher. It gets harder to justify such an expensive hobby. The 60 USD price-tag was already raising eyebrows on my spending.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NEStalgia

@redd214 i literally have had disc in my cart at bb for half an hour and it won't let me check out.... I'm sure they don't really have it, bit it's infuriating. Target says prrorders sold out check back nov 11. Sony effed this whole situation up in their race to beat ms, that's for sure! Gamestop keeps going totally down every few min. Bb is broken and won't go to checkout. Wmt and target sold their entire allotment in 30 min..... All a day before it was too go live.

NEStalgia

kkslider5552000

Imagine raising game prices in 2020, expecting people to have more disposable income.

I think in a saner world, this wouldn't bother me so much but...here we are

Cyberpunk is apparently normal price anyway.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

NEStalgia

@kkslider5552000 yeah i keep thinking the same, bit gamers seem to think it's all gone. I think they're banking on the top 1/3 that spend more and not and more being totally unaffected and just consuming ever more luxury. Who cares about the peasants?

Then again, game pass does.....

NEStalgia

redd214

@NEStalgia I don't know what to tell you man, maybe I'll sell you one of mine lol!

redd214

NEStalgia

@redd214 i have a feeling i couldn't afford the price... Those things will be $1500 on eBay by morning

NEStalgia

redd214

@NEStalgia In the morning??! There were listings for 8-9 hundred on ebay literally minutes after the conference ended lol! And I wouldnt jack up the price like that on a console. Well maybe I would, the 500 LM PS4 Pro thats been in the closet for years could probably command a decent premium but I wouldn't at launch. Now mario #D allstars, we'll see what someones willing to fork over for that in March, thats a different story haha!!

redd214

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic