Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 13,821 to 13,840 of 14,024

Grumblevolcano

I'd guess Project Athia ends up 2022/2023 meanwhile the rest are in PS5 year 1.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheFrenchiestFry

@Grumblevolcano Athia is definitely early on as well as that new Capcom space game that's supposed to be a 2022 title

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Anti-Matter

How many starter games that usually released for first soft launching on every video games?
I expect another 1 or 2 third party kids games exclusively on PS5 machine.

My Favorite Rhythm games
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Pop'n Music
5. Beatmania IIDX
6. MaiMai
7. Taiko no Tatsujin
8. Dance Evolution
9. Sound Voltex
10. Mambo-A-Gogo

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

3pm CST for the PS5 event today.

Ugh, it's going to be a long day of waiting for 3pm to come around.

A little over seven and a half hours to go as of this post.

Switch Physical Collection - 633 games (as of September 28th, 2020)
Currently playing: Jump Force (Switch)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Octane

@Magician It's almost 3pm over here. I managed to make it this long, I'm sure you will too

Octane

Magician

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Dezzy

Wow, they absolutely destroyed. That was one of the best announcement events I've ever seen.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Blooper987

What was the full list of announcements?

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Magician

Final Fantasy XVI exclusivity confirmed. God of War: Ragnarok coming 2021. Prices and release date in line with what I assumed. Otherwise that was kind of a "nothing" event for me.

Octane

Still can't believe God of War is so soon. That's GOW, Horizon, GT, R&C and Spider-Man in year 1.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

The console exclusivity had an asterisk and mentioned limited time so I think it'll be timed exclusive for a year like FFVII Remake.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheFrenchiestFry

Final Fantasy XVI
DMC5 SE
Hogwarts Legacy (The Harry Potter RPG)
PS4 games free for PS Plus members (I think)
Resi 8 trailer
COD Cold War Campaign trailer
God of War Ragnarok
Oddworld Soulstorm
Miles Morales gameplay
Demon's Souls gameplay
Deathloop trailer

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

GilbertXI

I thought FF XVI looked great, am I the only one? I wanted something more like IX and my prayers were answered.

GilbertXI

Blooper987

@TheFrenchiestFry so almost completely M rated games. That’s kinda sad but that’s why I’m a Nintendo fan. Miles Morales looks good though.

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

GilbertXI

I liked this one better. More gameplay trailers, and I think they condensed and transitioned better in this one. They didn't spent an insanely long time on any one game, so people didn't get impatient. I hoped for more GT 7 stuff but I'm more than happy with what we got

GilbertXI

jump

Miles Morales not being a PS5 exclusive is surprising.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Zuljaras

Finally we are getting a nice Hogwarts Asylum!!!

The PS5 has some killer games.

GoW2 will break some records!
Miles Morales - fantastic!
Medieval FF - YES!

Zuljaras

GilbertXI

@Blooper987 I recommend oddworld. Has some blood as shown in the trailer, but it's really ridiculous and doesn't take itself too seriously. At least I remembered loving them as a kid.

GilbertXI

RR529

@Blooper987, yeah, I'm sure a lot of these games will be great, but almost everything seemed really dark & gritty (even Final Fantasy seemed to be edgier).

I can understand why they skipped Ratchet & Clank (since it recently got showcased), but a new trailer for Sackboy's Adventure, something Tales, or a new anime game could have injected some much needed color.

Again, a lot of the games shown will be great though, and certainly something like Spider-Man won't be too gritty (the first one wasn't, and this one seems to have a lot of flashy neon going on, which certainly doesn't scream grimdark).

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Octane

@Blooper987 They already revealed games like Ratchet & Clank, Horizon 2, Sackboy, etc. during the last showcase, maybe those are more to your tastes?

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic