Forums

Topic: The PlayStation Fan Thread

Posts 13,501 to 13,520 of 16,083

TheFrenchiestFry

@FeDoR1988 MGS1 being remade by Bluepoint Games is probably one of my most wanted remakes. Really hope they do it after finishing up that spectacular looking Demon's Souls remake

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Octane

I love Fall Guys, and I hate Fall Guys.

Octane

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Untitled

Hm.... Not bad for a Imagine Fashion style game by Microids. 🙂
I think Microids is the next Ubisoft for Petz / Imagine series. Ubisoft have their Petz and Imagine series, Microids have My Universe series.

PS3 never have casual games like this, but PS4 in its twilight lifespan slowly got Wii casual games style on it.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

NEStalgia

@TheFrenchiestFry PS5. It puts you in extreme danger, raises your fight or flight adrenaline response, generally leaves you confused and unable to separate reality from fiction, and may change your name to Senua. But you still won't know what it costs.

NEStalgia

TheFrenchiestFry

@NEStalgia Binaural Audio included. Will turn you into an actual Celtic warrior with psychosis

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

BruceCM

Heh, at this rate you'll have to buy the consoles to find out how much they cost ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Octane

@BruceCM The price and launch date of the Switch was revealed 6 weeks before launch. So this is nothing out of the ordinary.

Octane

BruceCM

Heh, it's just the way they're both dancing around on it that's funny, @Octane ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

NEStalgia

@BruceCM "enter your credit card and be billed the mystery price 1 week after shipment."

@Octane Since when is doing what Nintendo does "not out of the ordinary?" Sony, Sega, and Microsoft have always announced their prices and dates at June E3, before a Holiday launch, so this is very out of the ordinary for anyone not named Nintendo.

And Nintendo didn't spend TWO YEARS hyping up that everything the company is doing is about the new console, and the old one is over, and assigning "release periods" 6+ months out. They talked about "NX the next console" and nothing more. Released a trailer to introduce the concept in September, didn't say a single thing more until January, for a March release.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@BruceCM At this point I can't tell if they're both holding out to see what the other does and see how much they have to undercut to "win" or if they both have a price tag so laughable nobody wants to be the one to become infamous first.

NEStalgia

BruceCM

If you like to give me your details, I'll secure a console for you .... £1000 should do it, thanks

SW-4357-9287-0699

Blooper987

@NEStalgia I don’t care what the price is cause no matter what it’ll be WAY too expensive. Here’s hoping the PS4 price goes down soon.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Dezzy

BruceCM wrote:

Heh, it's just the way they're both dancing around on it that's funny, @Octane ....

I bet they're both waiting for each other to go first, so whoever goes second can just make it cheaper. Lol. That's what I'd do.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

NEStalgia

@Dezzy That's what I originally thought, and that's always been sonys strategy. If they come in over 500/400 for disc/discless, ps4 will dominate the year and 3p will be stuck supporting it forever.

And ms is in a weird position. Series s is likely to be something of a downgrade from x1x.... And rumours keep suggesting high prices for x.... But ms doesnt have a prior gen to fall back on in sales.....ps4 pro isn't discontinued, x1x is, and x1s is kind of anemic. If they price themselves out of the "4k space" they're screwed and Sony wins. If Sony overprices, their competitor is ps4, not xbox.

NEStalgia

Dezzy

@NEStalgia

With Halo being delayed, I'm pretty sure PS5 dominates the year no matter what.

If neither console had any good selling points at launch, PS5 will simply win based on the inertia from PS4.

Edited on by Dezzy

NEStalgia

@Dezzy if ps5 is more than 500, both sit in place while ps4 sells out. If XSeX comes out at 600 with no major game, they're right back in 2013 for no reason. Maybe there both trying to figure out how low to limbo. Neither was planning on the second great depression when they launched this thing. And neither wants to tell the third parties that nobody buys the new hardware while the old ones sell forever and ever.

NEStalgia

Dezzy

@NEStalgia

Ha, yeah I genuinely think one possibility is that most people just ignore the new consoles and focus on Cyberpunk instead.
I almost never buy a console on launch anyway. It's just not worth it imo.

Grumblevolcano

I think we'll get a situation where the Switch does best this holiday. Microsoft and Sony price their consoles expensive and then afterwards Nintendo reminds people that the Switch is both affordable and has games resulting in the Switch doing best.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic