Forums

Topic: The Megami Tensei Thread

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,353

Alex90

SMT V outsell Persona 5 is difficult, but let it be at least one of the top three best-selling third-party JRPGs. At least the Deluxe physical version sold out in Japan.

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster
Disciples III Reincarnation

BrintaPap

Does anyone here know in the EU how to get the steelbook version? I dont want to get a special edition for a steelbook since i dont want to get stuff i wont use or display. (The netherlands)

BrintaPap

Primo40295

@BrintaPap Technically Nintendo is publishing SMT V in Europe, they even posted about the collector edition on every European Nintendo Twitter page, however everything is silent. Here in Italy you can only preorder the standard copy of the game (which is discounted right now) and nothing else, and that’s been available since the e3 direct. Yesterday I went to my local GameStop and they told me that they don’t know anything about neither the collector nor the steelbook. I’m starting to lose hope, thankfully I’ve managed to preorder the collector from Amazon US even though I gotta pay 40€ just to import it. I honestly don’t know what to think about it, we are probably not gonna get anything (as usual) or we might get it near the release date but everything is up in the air.

Edited on by Primo40295

Primo40295

Switch Friend Code: SW-0871-5798-7779

TheFrenchiestFry

@BrintaPap Considering in Europe Nintendo is the one publishing the game they're the only ones with answers there in regards to how pre-orders work and how they'll distribute the game but from what I've heard they've been super radiosilent as of late

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

BrintaPap

The collectors edition is available here at game mania (and later probably more stores). Might buy that one if there is no other option. For some stupid reason i collect physical steelbooks (and games) from nintendo (published) switch games but only that have been released in Europe. So far I’m missing super mario maker’s 2, xenoblade 2. Missed xeno’s 2 because I had not started the collecting yet, it’s very expensive right now and missed maker’ 2 on purpose because I honestly thought it was freaking ugly. I’m debating myself if I even should get SMT’ V one.

I’m was off-topic here so to focus back on my question. I’ll call a gameshop tomorrow and see if they have it when you pre-order or on a day one sale.

BrintaPap

TheFrenchiestFry

Melchizedek finally got promoted to a mainline SMT demon after years of just being a Persona and occasional Devil Summoner demon

You love to see it

TheFrenchiestFry

Alex90

And Alilat is not an Entity, she/it is a Lady. Maybe the race Entity was scrap from V.

Edited on by Alex90

Playing
(Via Steam/Steam Play):
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne HD Remaster
Disciples III Reincarnation

Ralizah

New trailer tonight!

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

TheFrenchiestFry

YES ATLUS THANKS FOR THE FOOD

TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

They're showing way more of the school stuff than I initially expected we were going to get

No joke it honestly reminds me a bit of Persona. The school's interior in particular gives me a lot of Yasogami High vibes

TheFrenchiestFry

VoidofLight

Probably not going to watch the video, given I don't really want anymore spoilers for the game.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Grumblevolcano

Fall of Man edition is up for preorder in the UK via various retailers.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Primo40295

@Grumblevolcano Hopefully it will be available in Europe soon.

Edited on by Primo40295

Primo40295

Switch Friend Code: SW-0871-5798-7779

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic