Forums

Topic: Humble Bundle General Discussion

Posts 201 to 207 of 207

roy130390

@CanisWolfred Don't worry, that's a mail account that I have separated from pretty much everything else, with no content at all or connections between any other accounts. By the way , sorry for the delay, I just accepted your friend request.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

CanisWolfred

@roy130390 Sent the link. I hope you like it! I know I did, albeit on the Wii U. Wasn't the greatest thing EVAR! like I hoped it would be, but that combat system is so satisfying once you get a few skills.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

roy130390

@CanisWolfred Thanks a lot, you are awesome! I love these kind of games so I'm sure I'll end up loving it.

chiefeagle02

The last two Springs have each given us a Nintendo Bundle. What are the odds we will see another one within the next month or so? If so, do you think it would be too early for Switch games to be present? Is Wii U too dead to have its Indies in a bundle anymore (then again, when PlayStation had its bundle last September, all of them were PS3 games, though PS3 has a substantially larger user base)? Would a 3DS-only bundle work?

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

roy130390

@chiefeagle02 Personally, I think there's a bigger chance for Wii U and 3DS. I don't see a Switch games bundle happening this year.

chiefeagle02

@roy130390 I had that thought too. There's not much in the Switch's eShop for a bundle or part of one.

"The only Zen you find on tops of mountains is the Zen you bring there." -Robert Pirsig

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0551-8551 | My Nintendo: chiefeagle02 | Nintendo Network ID: chiefeagle02 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.