Forums

Topic: Humble Bundle General Discussion

Posts 181 to 200 of 221

ZanderShepherd

@DarthNocturnal None of those issues properly reflect the issue I'm having. Yet, I have tried some of the fixes on that site, but not all of them. But I'll try them out and see what happens.

ZanderShepherd

DarthNocturnal

@RealPoketendoNL

I figured I was in the same ballpark. Looking around the Steam forums of the game, you're not alone. Although I found a few varibles in the resolution fix, but you've probably tried those.

Thankfully, Sega actually has gone back and updated some of their older games. They did it with the Sega Genesis & Mega Drive Collection and the Dreamcast ports. Hopefully SA2 will get some attention.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0
Now Playing: Triangle Strategy (Switch), Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (Xbox), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (Gamecube), Codename S.T.E.A.M (3DS), Pokemon Crystal (3DS VC).

ZanderShepherd

@DarthNocturnal Ok, I just redownloaded the game, and guess what? It works. No issues whatshowever, it boots up without any issues! I don't know whether it was because of the Battle DLC which I just bought and installed, or whether it was something with my computer, but hey, it works now. I guess you can just say that technology is strange. Thanks for the tips though!

ZanderShepherd

DarthNocturnal

@RealPoketendoNL

Yeah, PCs can be weird like that. I remember trying to play a free weekend of Borderlands not too long after getting my gaming rig, and... it just kept crashing. I think I may have given up too soon, but, ultimately, I never did get to play. And my specs far surpassed the requirements.

Fast forward a few years later, I decide to buy GOTY when it's on sale, hoping it'll work... and it does. No crashing (that I recall). Made a quick tweak to enable VSync, and bam. Completed a playthrough of the main game with no issues.

Otherwise, I havn't had many issues with my games, and the few I do get are minor.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0
Now Playing: Triangle Strategy (Switch), Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (Xbox), Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (Gamecube), Codename S.T.E.A.M (3DS), Pokemon Crystal (3DS VC).

DefHalan

Humble Comics Bundle: Sonic the Hedgehog
$1 Tier
-Sonic Universe Vol. 6: Treasure Team Tango
-Sonic The Hedgehog Issues 264-272, 276-279
-Sonic Universe Issues 45, 55-58
-Sonic Boom Issues 1-4

BTA Tier
-Sonic The Hedgehog Issues 260-263
-Sonic Universe Issues 59-74
-Sonic Boom Issues 5-7
-Sonic Universe Issues 83-86
-Another comic coming soon!

$15 Tier
-Sonic The Hedgehog Issues 226-229, 252-259
-Sonic the Hedgehog Issues 280-283
-Sonic Universe Issues 18-20, 75, 79-82
-Sonic Super Digest Issues 13-16

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

edhe

Currently, the GameMaker Pro software (worth £100) is being offered up on Humble Bundle for $1 along with a mixture of game source code (that can be opened up with GameMaker), steam codes and DRM-Free games. $12.30 (currently) gets you an HTML module for GameMaker (worth £125) and another mixture of games and source code, while $15 gets you a few other source codes and three modules that will allow you to export for iOS, android, and Universal Window platforms, worth £190 each. In all, the site claims there is $1885 worth of software to nab.

Initially, in order to register GameMaker, you'll need to set up an account on YoYoGames, but I believe, after a short period (21 days, I think), you can redeem it on Steam as well if you're so inclined, and get access to the workshop and user created free games.

EDIT - The YoYoGames website seems to be under a heavy load at the moment. Don't redeem any keys on the YoYoGames website before you've set up a password.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Monkey_Balls

@edhe I was just about to post this. Do you (or anyone else) know how the GameMaker licence works? For example, can I use it on multiple computers, or move it from one PC to another? My current PC is ancient and I'm thinking of upgrading soon - I wouldn't want to use the GM licence on this old machine if it's not possible to move it to the new PC. Also, is there a time limit to redeem the bundle? Thanks.

Monkey_Balls

Nintendo Network ID: widdowk

DefHalan

@Monkey_Balls The license would be registered to your account, not your computer. You will be able to move to a different computer and use it. Personally, I get the Steam keys for it and register it on Steam. Easier for me to keep track of it lol

Monkey_Balls

@DefHalan That's great. Thanks for the quick reply. So it's better to register GM on Steam rather than the YoYoGames site? Or do I need to set up an account on both? Sorry for so many questions; I've never used Steam before (late to the party, I know...) - will purchase the bundle now. Thanks again (although I'll probably have more questions so be prepared ).

Monkey_Balls

DefHalan

@Monkey_Balls both. First you need to register it on YoYoGames, then after about 2 weeks there will be a steam key on your YoYoGames account

DefHalan

@Monkey_Balls I look forward to playing what you make lol

Monkey_Balls

@DefHalan Haha, I think you might be waiting a while. Knowing me I'll be really eager at first, get too ambitious, spend forever on the smallest of details and never get anything finished.

Monkey_Balls

DefHalan

@Monkey_Balls That is my issue too lol

Monkey_Balls

@DefHalan Probably not a good idea for us to collaborate on any games then. DefMonkeyGaming will never take off! (We'd have a pretty neat company name though...)

Edited on by Monkey_Balls

Monkey_Balls

DefHalan

@Monkey_Balls you got any Art skills?

nuttyriv3r

Going through my Humble keys and have a few to unload:
Wii U
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: A08L0XMA2B9DAMSJ - Claimed
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse: B0L83CMN0JBRL6WX - Claimed
Freedom Planet: B0L7R94B007QRR63
Darksiders II: B0L64WH42MKFNTXQ

3DS
Gunman Clive 3DS: A08L7XBM1MH8GJHW
Retro City Rampage: DX: B0L8QYWC4BSXH6V0
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse: B0L8C4VP50291SM8
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition: B0L6Y80R22WVG0D4 - Claimed

Enjoy!

• Claimed edits based on posts

Edited on by nuttyriv3r

NNID: grofamily
3DS FC: 2638-3386-2742

DefHalan

@nuttyriv3r dang, I would love that Street Fighter code but I am not home or near Wi-Fi... hopefully it will still be there in a few hours

EDIT: Well, I got home and it says the code has already been used.

Edited on by DefHalan

Sorry, this topic has been locked.