Forums

Topic: A Must Play For MMO Fans!

Posts 141 to 160 of 171

irken004

WiiAboutU wrote:

Is Monster Hunter Tri the only WiFi game simular to an MMO, that is available for Wii?

It's not quite an MMO in terms of something like World of Warcraft, but it's the closest thing to an MMO on the wii.

WiiAboutU

Thank you irken004. I might have to purchase MHT in the future. Are people still playing that title?

Edited on by WiiAboutU

Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863

Tasuki

WiiAboutU wrote:

Thank you irken004. I might have to purchase MHT in the future. Are people still playing that title?

You can always check out this thread WiiAboutU if anyone still plays they will know here.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/na_monster_h...

@Y2Josh: Wow thats great its probably cause Champions Online is f2p if I get a chance maybe I will check it out.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

irken004

Not sure if you'd consider it an MMO, but Team Fortress 2 is free to play now. Also, Tribes Ascend is looking pretty sweet.

irken004

World of Warcraft is going free to play, but there's a level 20 cap for free players. Color me interested.

Tasuki

irken004 wrote:

World of Warcraft is going free to play, but there's a level 20 cap for free players. Color me interested.

Source???

My Backlog

Squiggle55

TokyoRed wrote:

Nexon is also asserting to move onto the PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii although I'd prefer to see them on the Sony NGP and Nintendo 3DS.

Any new news about this? Dragon Nest looks good to me but I basically only have a ps3 and macbook pro to use. PS3 would be perfect. Anything else I could be playing on my ps3 for free? I guess I need to check out free realms. and I suppose I'm still waiting for FFXIV to get their act together and give them a try on the ps3.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

y2josh

@Tasuki: Yeah, probably. City of Heroes was much better than Champions in my opinion. Champions is a console game ported to a PC. It should have been the other way around.

y2josh

Tasuki

y2josh wrote:

@Tasuki: Yeah, probably. City of Heroes was much better than Champions in my opinion. Champions is a console game ported to a PC. It should have been the other way around.

Yeah I only played the trail of CoX a few years ago and I played Champions Online when it went F2P and I like CoX alot more. I wish that Champions Online came out on Xbox like they planned originally but oh well. I think it would have done alot better on the Xbox.

My Backlog

irken004

The sign up page for World of Warcraft is back up, downloading the game now.

Tasuki

irken004 wrote:

The sign up page for World of Warcraft is back up, downloading the game now.

If anyone of you are serious about World of Warcraft I have Alliance characters on the Argent Dawn Server.

My Backlog

Tasuki

Not sure if any of you remember the game Hellgate London a few years ago. It was done by Bill Roper after he left Blizzard and started his own company Flagship studios, and it was basically an apocalyptic FPS version of Diablo. Well When Flagship Studios went out of business an Asian company took it over and has now relaunched it in NA. It is now follows the f2p formula like so many games are these days. If any of you are interested use the link below for the site to download the client. The Servers open at 7pm EST tonight.

http://hellgate.t3fun.com/intro.html

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

Magi

I loved the setting for Hellgate. I'll seriously consider trying this if I get an influx of free time.

Magi

RoyalBlur

Squiggle55 wrote:

TokyoRed wrote:

Nexon is also asserting to move onto the PS3, XBOX 360 and Wii although I'd prefer to see them on the Sony NGP and Nintendo 3DS.

Any new news about this? Dragon Nest looks good to me but I basically only have a ps3 and macbook pro to use. PS3 would be perfect. Anything else I could be playing on my ps3 for free? I guess I need to check out free realms. and I suppose I'm still waiting for FFXIV to get their act together and give them a try on the ps3.

Sadly there hasn't been any real major news regarding Nexon and the home console front save for the fact that Nexon's Dungeon Fighter will be moving over to the XBOX Live Marketplace and the Nintendo DS platform. The Dragon Nest PC MMORPG goes into live Open Beta on the 26th of this month and I suppose they'll discuss the home console aspect of Dragon Nest sometime after that.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

y2josh

Sadly I misread or NCSoft hoodooed me, but City of Heroes free doesn't launch July 1st. It will be before the end of the year though.

y2josh

RoyalBlur

Guys I found a quirky MMO that is in the vein of Adventure Time and I hope you guys will like it.
[youtube:b6O5QXj6n18]

More info here: http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/12/keita-takashi-to-bring-h...

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

Untitled

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

If you enjoyed Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic then you'll love this guys! Personally, I like the Jedi Consular!

Join The Fight
[youtube:CD-URebZEig]

Hope
[youtube:zMLDCF9B47g]

Edited on by RoyalBlur

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

y2josh

Anybody playing Lord of the Rings Online? I downloaded the free version and haven't really started playing yet.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.