Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 17,901 to 17,920 of 34,512

kerorogunso

@humbuba-misfit my gosh I'm bad at cloning lol... Could you clone the yveltal and xerneas when you're done with the ones I gave you? I manged to clone her chespin accidentally, but when using yveltal I turned off the one with him etc, after checking she got my yvetal and I got her chespin but there was not a clone of the yvetal or the chespin lol.

Edited on by kerorogunso

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Mystt

@Doobie, can you breed me an egg out of slakoth then to throw in with stantler and sawsbuck shiny?

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Doobie

@Mystt sure. hatching slakoth right now for ya

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Mystt

@Doobie - Sweet I online, just hook me up to trade when you are ready.

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

kongboi

@humbubba-misfit can you do shiny mew, shiny shaymin, shiny deoxys, and shiny darkrai

Pokemon Friend Safari: Lampent, Phantump, Drifblim
Friend Code: 0490-5162-8882

Mystt

Sorrry I accepted the trade it didn't go.

humbubba-misfit

@Kongboi yes itl be a little bit though that ok?

FC 1349-5853-4741 pokemon in safari magmar, ninetails, and larvesta

Mystt

@Doobie - thank you.

humbubba-misfit

@kerorogunso yes but itl be awhile and you want a clone of the 2 shinies and a keldeo right thats them and eventually a cobalion

kerorogunso

humbubba-misfit wrote:

@kerorogunso yes but itl be awhile and you want a clone of the 2 shinies and a keldeo right thats them and eventually a cobalion

@humbuba-misfit I wanted the original and clone of the shines etc I gave you earlier since I wanted to keep the originals and can trade the clones for more shines etc.
Yveltal and Xerneas are different. I need 1 yveltal and 1 xerneas for myself and my friend wants 2 yveltals and 1 xerneas.
Kedlo yes. Sorry if things where complicated.

Friend code is 5112-3948-6936

Twitter:

Gardevoir

@humbubba do you feel like cloning for me now?

Friend code: 0259-0635-8974
IGN: Gardevoir

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - This is what I have on record that we talked about yesterday:

My 6IV Max Ditto for Natu, Kabuto/Kabutops, Misdreavus/Mismagius (no longer need Natu)
I read you were looking for: unown, regirock, registeel, and regice Jirachi, Groudon, Latias
What I have if you want/need ready at anytime already duped: Unown, Jirachi, Groudon, Latias (Couldn't get the rocks, sorry)
I know you said a couple of them you already getting of jm: I wasn't trying to cut on a deal but make everyone's life easier. So name which one you need.
What I looking for if possible: Shiny Darkrai, Shiny Entei, Kyerum

Let me know what you think.

(and seriously with the amount of dupe requests you go through in a day, I seriously dunno how you keep your head on straight)

Edited on by Mystt

wower

@humbubba did you finish cloning my pokes?

FC:1607-1535-8167
Username:valenwower

humbubba-misfit

@Mystt kk will do 2 of your choice for the shiny groudon and latias the rest im getting and dont worry bout it
@wower getting yours have several i need to do

Prophetess

Poor humbubba-misfit everyone wants his attention it's amazing he can get anything done with everyone wanting a response from him instead of just allowing him to get what he needs done. People don't seem to understand the more they bug him the longer it will take to get their clones

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

Mystt

@humbubba-misfit - sounds good, finish everyone else when you can then get to me: I seriously good at the moment.

Doobie

@Mystt I got a Kyerum if your intersted

Doobie

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1731-2248

Mystt

@Doobie - what would you need in return?

Sorry, this topic has been locked.