Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 41 to 60 of 10,277

grenworthshero

Jon Wahlgren wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

@Jon Just curious. Did my friend code go through to you. I wont be on till Sunday at the earliest so I will be way behind you guys!!

Yep, you're on my list.

Oregano, I use the pointer controls. I thought the CCP was way too stiff in comparison.

I use the wiimote setup for one-player, but I find the pointer controls too difficult to deal with in the middle of the craziness of online battles

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Oregano

Nescro and grenworthshero I've added you!

I use the CC Pro Jon, I always mess up with the ADS when using the Wiimote.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

grenworthshero

I'll be on pretty soon, I'll add you all then. I will probably still be around by 4. My name is Viper 04 if you see me around. Grenworthshero wouldn't fit, and I've used Viper04 as a callsign on military-type games since I was 12

Edited on by grenworthshero

composerzane

1903-1484-4201, Eastern Standard Time (Atlanta, GA)

long time reader of the site, joined the forums mainly to find friends for goldeneye

added everyone here! i've been online a lot lately during the daytime and sometimes around 1-2 am...

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

irken004

I've added everyone so far. Btw I use wiimote/nunchuk

I'll be on in about 30 minutes from now.

SilverBaretta

Added nescro. Welcome to Nintendo Life.

Added composerzane. Welcome to Nintendo Life Forums.

Added grenworthshero. No welcome needed.

Edited on by SilverBaretta

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

grenworthshero

Ugh, I've been playing for almost four hours without many breaks, I had to finally quit not too long after you guys showed up. The statue park map is horrible to me because of the hills throwing my aim off. I don't know if turning "look" off will help, but I did that for the next time. I've started using pointer controls and I'm getting used to them now.

irken004

@Gren there is an option to turn it off, it's got to do with the camera controls- set it to "wii camera control all" or something similar, it works SOOOO much better!

Also, good games everyone! STB has gotten better

Edited on by irken004

Oregano

I did terrible on Memorial... I kept getting hit from behind but I don't even know they snuck up on me half the time as I'd be up top facing the stairs waiting for them to come and then soon as I turned around to see if I could get any shots they'd hit me in the back of the head!

Good games though everyone, it's late here so I won't be back on tonight.

Also sorry for hitting you in the face Irken when we were on the stairs on Outpost.

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

grenworthshero

Oregano wrote:

I did terrible on Memorial... I kept getting hit from behind but I don't even know they snuck up on me half the time as I'd be up top facing the stairs waiting for them to come and then soon as I turned around to see if I could get any shots they'd hit me in the back of the head!

I didn't have that problem, but since my look camera was going crazy on that map, I just kept getting hit by that bastard sniping everyone.

irken004

grenworthshero wrote:

Oregano wrote:

I didn't have that problem, but since my look camera was going crazy on that map, I just kept getting hit by that bastard sniping everyone.

Change the setting I mentioned above. It makes the "point up on stairs" move obsolete

TheBaconator

I am on now. What I meant to say was I'd be on around 4 PM Alasken Time.

The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs

Oregano

grenworthshero wrote:

Were we on different teams? if so, then sorry!

grenworthshero

Oregano wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

Were we on different teams? if so, then sorry!

lol, no, it was silverwings, or something like that. I changed the settings, like you said, irken, and that works much better

Edited on by grenworthshero

SilverBaretta

Great games everyone. I had a lot of fun! And yeah grenworths, that silverwings guy was sniping the crap out of all of us. I hated it.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ooh I'll try to get this game soon so I can join yall and shoost you all as Tingle004

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

SilverBaretta

I think SuperZ would be better as Trevelyan. i.e. Tingle006.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

But SB there are 4 tingles. 004 duh it just works

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.