Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 201 to 220 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

OK I'm an addict. Played for 3.5 hours last night till 3 in the morning. Thing is I need to get up with the kids at around 7 so my butt is kicked right now. If I'm awake enough later tonight I should be on!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

ThomasBW84

I've added everyone so far. Saw a couple of you online just as I was leaving. Would be could if we could co-ordinate some games, though tricky for me in the UK and most of you in the US of A.

Will join you when I can, it's a fun game online. It's also nice to play without receiving verbal abuse from obnoxious 12 year olds... If the MOD existed my character would have a bullet proof vest with 'MEDIOCRE' emblazoned on it, but it's fun so what the hell!

UPDATE - added friend code to signature as well.

Edited on by ThomasBW84

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

Oregano

Got three of the videos. The other three(two on Outpost, one on station) will have to wait and I'll be back on to record some more later!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNE7mlc0-3A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svrXZUekF-4

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

composerzane

great videos oregano! EDIT: working fine now

also, in spite the scores in some of those games, i'm definitely not better than wesus - check his overall stats compared to mine, haha

Edited on by composerzane

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Oregano

Where did it freeze? I've just watched it through without a problem.:S

I get killed at the end as well.... after the game is won... lame.

EDIT: Irk I'll probably be on in an hour or two... if my internet's feeling kind that is.

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

irken004

Well my wii just froze up on the game for the first time. I think it was due to some serious lag in the match SuperPeach and I were in :/

TheLastBaron

gaminguy wrote:

For all the people not liking golden gun, you probably just need better aim (no offense, so do I!). N one really does too well with the gun, the mnost kills I've ever gotten was about 5 in 15 secs (man those people were mindless) Anyone getting on? I will get on, and I'll add you if you decide to play iwth me.

I finally played a good Golden Gun game on the Memorial map. I had 5 kills in a row with it! Then I didn't have anymore.

Friend Codes
GoldenEye: 0091 0717 1871

composerzane

mine froze on me after a match on the results screen once... sound kept on, video just hung. had to hold down the power button on the wii for a few seconds to get it to cut off.

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

irken004

Sorry I left Superpeach, have to go to class I'll be back on in about 4 hours from now.

gaminguy

so anyone on? I am!

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

gaminguy

composerzane wrote:

mine froze on me after a match on the results screen once... sound kept on, video just hung. had to hold down the power button on the wii for a few seconds to get it to cut off.

Mine has froze a bit too, btw someone on the leasderboards near me is named Zane, that be you?

sup, I will give you advice if you ask.
FC:
Wii Console:3985-2203-0804-1295
SSBB:0173-0975-3949
MKW:3738-0981-3164
Toribash:3481-69299534
HG-1162-1907-7904
Goldeneye:514439432409

SuperPeach

@Irken Fun missions today. I'm starting to get better, killing more and dying less.

Still working on adding everyone. So many codes D:

SuperPeach

Oregano

Bah, it won't let me connect to the server! I'll see if I can get on later.

SuperPeach

@Tasuki I don't know I disconnected 2 minutes into the game a didn't get to play with you again. You didn't seem bad though.

SuperPeach

grenworthshero

TheLastBaron wrote:

gaminguy wrote:

For all the people not liking golden gun, you probably just need better aim (no offense, so do I!). N one really does too well with the gun, the mnost kills I've ever gotten was about 5 in 15 secs (man those people were mindless) Anyone getting on? I will get on, and I'll add you if you decide to play iwth me.

I finally played a good Golden Gun game on the Memorial map. I had 5 kills in a row with it! Then I didn't have anymore.

No, I hate it because I usually end up with the most kills per match but I still lose horribly because of some people who end up with only 5 or six kills, all with the golden gun.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Tasuki

SuperPeach wrote:

@Tasuki I don't know I disconnected 2 minutes into the game a didn't get to play with you again. You didn't seem bad though.

Huh that was odd cause on my screen you were on for a while oh well. I will look for you later when I am on.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Oregano

Argh, Irken I would join you but it still won't let me connect to the server.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.