Forums

Topic: YouTube Clickbait Channels and Fake News

Posts 141 to 156 of 156

Kermit1doesmath

@EaglyBird Already the easiest job on Earth and he found a way to make it even worse.

dysgraphia awareness human

TheBigBlue

Switchforce just made a video on the NL article about backwards compatibility HAHAHAHAHA

Just how desperate is he for clicks and views? “Oh I’m gonna make a 10 minute video that is about me disagreeing with an unpopular OPINION from Nintendo Life” man this guy needs to give it a rest

Edited on by TheBigBlue

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

SwitchForce

RGT85 on youtube is one of the biggest clickbaiters so far hands down.

SwitchForce

SwitchForce

TheBigBlue wrote:

Switchforce just made a video on the NL article about backwards compatibility HAHAHAHAHA
Just how desperate is he for clicks and views? “Oh I’m gonna make a 10 minute video that is about me disagreeing with an unpopular OPINION from Nintendo Life” man this guy needs to give it a rest

His news are actually better then most I've seen. He has legit points and is a devs himself.

SwitchForce

Eel

I think it’s worth mentioning again that the NL user SwitchForce has no relation to the YouTube channel of the same name.

Just in case.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

The algorithm seems to be even more of a mess. I searched for last month's Direct just to check some release dates and fake leaks were higher up the list than the actual Direct itself.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DiamondCore

I’ll provide a list of Nintendo channels I’ve seen clickbait a lot and ones I haven’t seen here:

All-clear:
Gamexplain (Yes, they’ve changed.)
Doctre81
Spawn Wave
Arlo (saw someone unironically claims the dude clickbaits lmao)
Kevin Kenson

The Slight Offenders:
AndresRestart
Nintendo Prime
Nin10doland
Switch Stop
RGT 85
Aero

The Worst Offenders:
Robo Rob Gaming
Mike Odyssey
SwitchForce
————
SwitchForce should genuinely be banned from YouTube, all he does is talk for a painful 15 minutes about the most pathetic and fake leak possible, and before he even does that he must spend 5 minutes on an intro. He adds nothing to the platform, like genuinely nothing.
Mike Odyssey and RRG are also obnoxious, not to the same exact extent but to the point there also in the same tier.

I’ve noticed that if a Nintendo YouTuber has a cringy intro (eg: HEY LISTEN! sfx playing while 3d text glows up or lyrics about being an “epic sigma gamer 💯” sung by a guy who was likely hired on fiverr, in the case of Mike Odyssey) they usually are clickbaity.

Edited on by DiamondCore

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

FragRed

@Kermit1 God i didn’t realise Review Tech was still going. I think I saw one or two of his videos years ago and never bothered since.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Kermit1doesmath

@FragRed Yeah, he's even been in some controversy and is still going.

DiamondCore

@Kermit1 Yeah, I agree with those too except BeatEmUps
BeatEmUps is in all-clear as he doesn’t even do leak/rumor content besides very very very few exceptions

Pretty much inactive
-=-=-=-
Development (B)log: https://diamondcore.itch.io/monochromia-dcs
Reviews: https://letterboxd.com/diamondcore/
Currently Playing: Suprisingly, nothing.

Kermit1doesmath

@DiamondCore yeah, I haven't watched him in a long while, so that's good he's All-clear.

FragRed

@Kermit1 Has he done a video about a totally made up AI image showing a picture of the Switch 2 that looks like a crappy fan made mock up of something from the early 2000s? Because if he hasn’t then he’s really crap at being crap. 😂

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

blindsquirrel

@DiamondCore
I would put NintendoPrime and Beatemups in the clickbait tier, but other than that your list is accurate.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Barbiegurl777

I'm only subscribed to 3 nintendo youtube channels:

BeatEmUps
NintendoLife
Nintendo Of America

I watch alot of video game themed videos youtubers talking about nintendo switch etc but never bothered to subscribe to there channels. I have seen switchforce not for it or against the channel either way~ 🤷‍♀️✌️

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic