Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 4,680

Ryu_Niiyama

@Magician Ah ok. Cool!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

RainbowGazelle

I recently got the Zelda + DLC cartridge. Also just received the Japanese physical edition of Cuphead. It's pretty cool.

Untitled

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

Nintendo Network ID: RainbowGazelle | Twitter:

ophone

@RainbowGazelle A soundtrack CD? Nice!

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Ryu_Niiyama

Decided to get advance wars digital since I had 15 dollars in gold coins. It’s the kind of game I dip in and out of anyway. Last purchase before Zelda. (Story of seasons a wonderful life is already paid for) Will likely just start saving for my annual BF haul instead.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

jdrocks89

Corpse Killer- 25th Anniversary Edition (Digital)

jdrocks89

Paardhorse

Wildfrost after having allot of fun with the demo (more games with demos please). Its hard, but fun even when you die. And i wanted something simple to play before Zelda arrives.

Paardhorse

Magician

Ib
Sainan Tantei Saga
Kemco RPG Selection Vol. 2
Return to Shironagasu Island
Overlord: Escape from Nazarick
Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CurryPowderKeg79

Trinity Trigger

Edited on by CurryPowderKeg79

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Magician

Prodeus
Garden Story
DoDonPachi Resurrection

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ganner

Metroid Prime Remastered. Was able to locate a physical copy. Started it but then they released the update for Sunbreak so now that's taking up my limited gaming time again.

This fire is burning and it's out of control. It's not a problem you can stop it's Rock and Roll!!!

Magician

Trinity Trigger
Afterimage
Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp

WaffleBoat

Advance wars. I had the game on pre order 3 times. It’s perfect!

I fear no man
but that thing:
The carrot minigame from bowser's inside story
it scares me

XandertheWise

this past weekend i bought Final Fantasy II Pixel from the Nintendo Switch eshop. Next month ill probably get Final Fantasy IV PIxel. Been awhile since Ive played Final Fantasy IV where I had IV Advance for my Gameboy Advance SP

XandertheWise

Zuljaras

Impulsively I ordered Final Fantasy IX and Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster Collection from Play-Asia even though I only ever finished the original Final Fantasy on the GBA.

I have the feeling that I must collect them all before playing ... like Thanos with the infinity stones

CurryPowderKeg79

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

jdrocks89

Fairune Collection (Digital)

jdrocks89

Eddster

Football Manager Touch. Those games suck sooo many hours from my life.

Eddster

Fizza

Picked up Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury in the recent Mario Movie eShop sale last week!
Untitled
I've been dying to play 3D World for the LONGEST time. Even going back to before the Switch port was announced, I used to watch channels like WiiLikeToPlay play through the entire campaign back in the Wii U days when I was younger and became absolutely obsessed with those kinds of long co-op LP's growing up. So to finally have the game that basically kickstarted that era of my childhood makes me so damn happy man. Probably going to play through the main game before diving into Bowser's Fury but man I genuinely can't wait; time to finally see what all the hype is about!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

XandertheWise

going to be buying and installing Final Fantasy IV Pixel from the eshop in the next day or so in May.

Still busy with Final Fantasy II though but still need to get Final Fantasy IV Pixel since its still pretty reasonably cheap on the eshop

XandertheWise

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic