Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,621 to 3,640 of 4,673

JaxonH

@MarioBrickLayer
Ya, I've seen it sometimes. For example, Shin Megami Tensei V came in a steelbook case, but they also had the standard version in a normal case. Seems Persona 5 Royal will be the same way.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

Severed Steel
Potion Permit
The Diofield Chronicle

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Tyranexx

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (gift)
Live A Live

I should be set until at least the holidays. There's nothing I want too badly between now and then that can't wait.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

iLikeUrAttitude

Well my most recent "purchase" was Splatoon 3 via my friends giving it to me.
The most recent purchase by my own money was xenoblade chronicles 3.

And next month I plan to buy Them's Fightin' Herds for myself.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

Vortexeo

I bought Final Fantasy XV on steam yesterday after playing the demo! I'm pretty excited to see what I'm going to think of this one because I've always heard such mixed opinions about it. I might take a break from Xenoblade 3 and take a good dive into this game over the weekend.

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

jedgamesguy

@Vortexeo YES! That's one of my favourite Final Fantasy games! World's enormous and the first 9 chapters are brilliant (next 6 are great), and the characters and writing (VA too) are superb. I somehow think you'd like it too! Enjoy!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Magician

A Short Hike
Necrobarista
Dicey Dungeons

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

AppleroseGrace

Today I bought the Skyrim update DLC (Skyrim enhanced edition being $70 is a whole other issue lol) but I did appreciate that if you own Skyrim anniversary edition you can get upgrade for $20. But I am so far unsure how to access the 'creation club' stuff or the other upgrades such as fishing and stuff, I'm sure I'll find out about fishing stuff as I play. Also recently have bought two point campus, Cuphead DLC, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 (with season pass)

All the following are money set aside 100% getting pre-orders.

No man's sky, nascar, Mario+rabbids Sparks of hope deluxe edition, persona 5 royal, Pokemon violet, tactics ogre.

AppleroseGrace

AppleroseGrace

@Vortexeo Final fantasy XV is one of my top 5 Final fantasy games (with FF 4, 6,:9, and 10)

my only gripe and reason I haven't bought it on switch is the 'pocket edition ' removing the FMV's and making everything all chibi (I love chibi art and games, but not in place of great character design)

AppleroseGrace

Ryu_Niiyama

The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Nancyboy

Sakuna: of Rice and Ruin.
Kirby and the Forgotten Land.
Astral Chain.
Animal Crossing NH.
Indivisible.
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion.
Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Only one I’ve started so far is ACNH.

Edited on by Nancyboy

Nancyboy

Jhena

Wahoo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles The Cowabunga Collection arrived today. This should be fun, with two of my earliest games in my gamer history. I am sure I will realise, that my love for video games has not changed.

But first it is time to finish Hype The Time Quest.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Dave666

Probably the same as many people on here Splatoon 3

Dave666

Switch Friend Code: SW-3480-0278-4133

CurryPowderKeg79

Just pre-ordered Persona 5 Royal.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

CurryPowderKeg79

Just Pre-ordered Nier: Automata The End of Yorha Edition.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Rambler

Ooh, I bought Inside for <£2 with gold coins.should be fun. Puzzle bobble and Limbo next, I think.

Rambler

Laserbeak1982

Picked up Akane, Tools Up! and Urban Flow in the eShop sale yesterday, all for £3.43. Mega bargains!

Edited on by Laserbeak1982

Laserbeak1982

Tasuki

Picked up Cowabunga Collection on Switch today from Target. It will go nicely with my physical copy of Shredder's Revenge once it gets here.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Nahr_Alma

Bayonetta 1 arrived yesterday. Plan to pick up the (JAP) version as well.

Tales of Vesperia Remaster (JAP)
Slime Rancher Plortable Edition (EUR) - (For some reason, I couldn't pre-order the USA version from Play-Asia, because it doesn't ship to my region, which is USA, oddly enough.)
NieR Automata (USA)
Crisis Core (JAP)
Scarlet & Violet Double Pack (USA)

Edited on by Nahr_Alma

Nahr_Alma

Switch Friend Code: SW-3418-3031-5143 | My Nintendo: Morpheus

ophone

I never got hooked to Metroid. Although as funny as it might sound, I like the genre of Metroidvanias.
So I bought a used copy of Metroid Dread for 36€, a decent price for a Nintendo game. If I ever end up not liking the game, the investment didn't hurt as much.

Then I got the digital version of LIMBO and INSIDE which are sold both for 2€ each at the eShop right now.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic