Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,501 to 3,520 of 4,635

AppleroseGrace

I bought liveAlive (LOVE IT BTW)

If I didn't have to buy a new OLED I would have bought Xenoblade Chronicles 3, two point campus already. I will buy them just have to wait a couple weeks.

AppleroseGrace

jdrocks89

Dicey Dungeons (Digital)
Metal Slug 5 (Digital)

jdrocks89

XandertheWise

bought Xenoblade 3 from the Walmart store while i was out and about yesterday. Was sort of planning on getting Pokemon Shield but decided to get Xeno 3

XandertheWise

Lony85

Untitled

Games I'm currently playing at the moment. Unravel Two is with the wife, the other two games I'm playing by myself.

Edited on by Lony85

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

judaspete

I'm finally goin' CRUUUUIZEEEEEEN!

Blast.

judaspete

My Nintendo: judaspete | Nintendo Network ID: judaspete

wyzau

Two Point Campus

wyzau

Greatluigi

Super monkey ball banana blitz HD.

Greatluigi

Ryu_Niiyama

Xenoblade 3
Super Robot Wars 30
Live A Live

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JoeDiddley

@Ryu_Niiyama that’ll keep you busy for a long time. Let me know what you think re SRW 30, I was going to get it but had some self restraint as I still haven’t finished SRW T yet, so tempted.

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Sisilly_G

Pokémon Scarlet/Pokémon Violet Double Pack
Pokémon Scarlet (with bonus Steelbook)
Pokémon Violet (with bonus Steelbook)

I'll sell Scarlet to my brother for $10 less than whatever the cheapest price is in Australia as I want the standalone Steelbooks and I'm happy to essentially pay $10 each for them. Now I just need to find somebody to sell/gift Violet to.

I also have a physical copy of Webbed on the way from Super Rare Games.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Ryu_Niiyama

@JoeDiddley Heh. I will be honest, I am still running around in sd gundam generations (both of em). And I have no free time to speak of. So I don’t even know when I will get beyond the first chapter.

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

JoeDiddley

@Ryu_Niiyama sounds like you have your super robot fix then. I’ve never tried either as yet. One day.

Ryu_Niiyama

@JoeDiddley oh yeah I have every game in the series that has come out on switch. I am so grateful the switch is region free.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19

JoeDiddley

@Ryu_Niiyama I’ve just finally got access to the means to play Japanese games on 3DS, I’m glad that Nintendo let the Switch be region free. It also means they get my money.

Teksetter

JoeDiddley wrote:

I’m glad that Nintendo let the Switch be region free. It also means they get my money.

I agree - the lack of region lock is one of my favorite things about the Switch (and my old DS). It's been glorious importing games from Japan and the UK and being able to play things like Super Robot Taisen without the Japanese hardware.

My latest Switch purchase is TMNT: Shredder's Revenge from Signature Edition games in the UK, incidentally (I'm in the US).

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

JoeDiddley

@Teksetter I totally agree.

On a different note I prefer to buy physical but once I’ve bought a game digitally I won’t go back and buy it again released physically later. So living in England it was painful seeing Shredder’s Revenge on the shelves recently.

NotTelevision

Got Cult of the Lamb despite being slightly underwhelmed by the trailers they put out before the game’s launch. I like it so far. My initial worry was that the two genres it stitches together would make it a mess of convoluted game systems and playing it needlessly complex.

Overall it’s actually quite simple and I was able to get into the gameplay loop within the first 45 minutes.

NotTelevision

Teksetter

JoeDiddley wrote:

I prefer to buy physical but once I’ve bought a game digitally I won’t go back and buy it again physically

I can relate! Physical is my first choice too, so I’m always stubbornly waiting for physical announcements while everyone else buys off the eShop and enjoys the latest games.
I’ve only double-dipped on a few titles I was impatient for or just really liked, like Hades, Necrodancer, Enter the Gungeon, MH Rise, and Darkest Dungeon. Oh, and Carrion, but that was because they gave a free download code to everyone who preordered the physical. I wish more publishers would be so kind!

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

JoeDiddley

@Teksetter the first 3 I bought digitally, I’m too impatient to wait for a physical usually.

Disco Elysium I waited as I knew it needed more time in the oven with patches. At least the physical was in a better state when it came out. My love of physical is undermined a bit thinking of how games are tweaked and evolve and we’re no longer preserving anything final.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic