Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,521 to 3,540 of 4,655

Teksetter

@JoeDiddley
Yes it’s discouraging how often games are patched and expanded after release, and usually none of it is printed on the cart. And the crazy sales on the eShop are hard to pass up sometimes. Still, I like having the ability to lend games to family or friends, or gift them.

Disco Elysium is one I bought on cart but it’s just languishing in the backlog, like so many other quality titles. My appetite for games is way more than the time I have to play them, sadly!
Next game due to arrive for me is KOTOR, where it’ll join XC3 and others in backlog purgatory… 😓

Also I noticed your new avatar - I was fond of the old one that reminded me of Spike from Cowboy Bebop, but I’m sure the SMT high school snowboy will grow on me. 😁

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Magician

Absolute Drift
Two Point Campus
Turrican Anthology Vol. I
Turrican Anthology Vol. II

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Maxenmus

@NeonPizza
I've always been fascinated by those games because of all the cool guns I could get, spending lots of coins on them at the arcade, but I could never get good at them or similar bullet hell games. lol They really do require good reflexes and hand-eye coordination.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

JoeDiddley

@Teksetter ha. It really throws me when people change their avatar. But I fancied a change.

I also loved Cowboy Bebop, but the Persona games are coming to Switch perhaps I no longer needed a Persona 4 character, whose colour scheme was a reference to a Persona 5 (and 2) character.

And yes, the backlog struggle is real, a nice problem to have I guess.

Edited on by JoeDiddley

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

SigourneyBeaver

Green Hell. I was so close to buying it in the recent Steam survival sale but happy to get it on Switch at a huge discount

Sigourney Beaver.

kkslider5552000

Bought Live a Live, which until the end of the year, will be my 3rd or 2nd to last retail Switch purchase this year, I think.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TommyTendo

Pre-ordered Splatoon 3 and Bayonetta 3 with NSO Vouchers
EDIT: I also bought the Nintendo Switch OLED Splatoon 3 Edition, Splatoon 3 Pro Controller and Splatoon 3 Carry Case.

Edited on by TommyTendo

ophone

Had this yesterday in the mail:
Untitled

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Barbiegurl777

Police Heroine Love Patrina Nintendo Switch:

Untitled

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

jdrocks89

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Physical)

jdrocks89

Anti-Matter

I bought Doggie Ninja The Golden Mission with just $ 2.00 (from the sale) - $ 1.35 (from my Gold coins redeem) = $ 0.65.
Yeah, I only spent $ 0.65
Well... It was really cheap game with mediocre contents. Decent enough for wasting 5 minutes game time.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

SKTTR

Physical:

• Xenoblade Chronicles 3
  • The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Complete Edition

Digital:

• Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Booster Course Pass

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Nahr_Alma

@Tasuki I want to point out as well, that while everything eventually deteriorates; if you take proper care of the physical copies as best as possible, they'll always outlast the Digital Stores. Switch is the best option at the moment for this generation, since they don't require those "Day One" patches to even launch your game. You can slot the game, skip the update if you so choose, and jump right in.

I usually keep my discs, movies, shows and games, excluding Xbox One, PS4 and up, in Ziploc bags, in a box in a cool and dark area. Ziplocs because after a buddy's house caught fire, the water damage almost wrecked his entire collection.

Nahr_Alma

Switch Friend Code: SW-3418-3031-5143 | My Nintendo: Morpheus

jdrocks89

Save me Mr. Tako: Definitive Edition (Digital)

jdrocks89

Magician

Demon Throttle
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Treasures of the Aegean

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MeatSauce

Arcade Paradise
Cult of the lamb
Are you smarter than a 5th grader?
Mixolumia

MeatSauce

Mrkittyhead

Xenoblade 3. I underestimated how long Xenoblade DE would be and now I have to wait for 3.

Mrkittyhead

Magician

Strange Brigade
Webbed
Aerial Knights Never Yield

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic