Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,361 to 3,380 of 4,681

JokerCK

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

JokerCK

Fizza

Just picked up Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Zelda: Skyward Sword HD from my local Smyths!
Untitled
Untitled
I'm very excited to play through these two for the first time ever. I've been iffy on 3D Zelda after not really vibing with Ocarina of Time on NSO (though I still need to beat it at some point so that may change), however SS looks really, REALLY fun with it's motion controls, focus on story and creative puzzle design. Let's Go meanwhile is a game I originally intended to get with my Switch when I first got it back in 2018 but ended up picking MK8 Deluxe instead. Now though? I can go into it with the knowledge that it's radically different than anything else and I think that's going to make it an exceptionally relaxing Pokemon game, with the catching mechanics and whatnot. Overall, extremely excited to play through both!

Also I find it funny how both of them feature a heavy focus on motion controls: they're both eerilly similar and nothing alike at the exact same time.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Magician

Narita Boy
Redout: Space Assault
Cotton Fantasy
Touken Ranbu Warriors

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

XandertheWise

starting tomorrow ill be ordering a nintendo switch memory card from walmart online.

a memory card stick with at least 32 GB or i guess i should get one that has 128 GB. Need a new one anyway for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II pretty soon

XandertheWise

bitzie

Monster Hunter Rise.

The Monster Hunter series has always looked appealing, at least the fighting part, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be into the crafting/gathering part of it. But I'm set to finally give it a shot.

bitzie

bitzie

Just had a Skull & Co. NeoGrip and Maxcarry Case delivered. Wow. The NeoGrip is definitely worth every penny. So damn comfortable with the trigger-style grips. The Maxcarry is really solid and seems like it will provide ample protection.

bitzie

jdrocks89

Gearshifters (Digital)
Superepic: The Entertainment War (Digital)

jdrocks89

NintendoByNature

That new Clan O Connall game. Looks alot like guacamelee which is a good thing. It's also On a discount already.

NintendoByNature

jdrocks89

Shantae (Digital)
Super Blood Hockey (Digital)

jdrocks89

youngridge

Switch Sports and Shining Pearl. I have BD digital but wanted SP to play on Lite.

Edited on by youngridge

youngridge

Barbiegurl777

Crayon Shin-chan Ora and Dr. Summer Vacation (Crayon Shin-chan Ora to Hakase no Natsuyasumi) Nintendo switch
Rilakkuma Nintendo switch

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

MarioVillager92

I got Panzer Dragoon and Bug Fables on sale recently. I even beat the former - didn't take very long to beat, lol. Earlier, I got Sonic 2 (Sega Ages) as well.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Magician

Pac-Man Museum+
Death's Door
Abarenbo Tengu & Zombie Nation
Cotton Guardian Force Saturn Tribute

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SigourneyBeaver

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. Double-dipped while it's on sale, as the PC version was giving me trouble.

Sigourney Beaver.

ChameleonBros

Mario Strikers Battle League. Scott Pilgrim, Bit Orchard: Animal Valley, and Zenge via sales.

Switch FC:
*Please ask me/inform me if you plan to add my Switch FC, because I delete random requests that I do not recognize. Thanks!
SW-2251-7555-8810

Discord:

Quail-Man^_#3607

relinqued

I bought Cuphead, Virtua Racing Ages and Alex Kidd Ages in the current sale.

relinqued

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic