Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 4,651

raceface59

Picking up a copy of Xenoblade Chronicles: Torna tonight that got traded in at our local indie game shop. Apparently $100 for a used copy is a fairly lucky find. Now I finally have all three.

raceface59

CurryPowderKeg79

Shadow Man Remastered physically from Limited Run Games.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Ryu_Niiyama

Atelier Sophie 2.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

JasmineDragon

Bought Atelier Sophie 2: Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream.

I also bought an adapter for vertical handheld play, similar to the Flip Grip. It's been on my wishlist for a while, and I figure I have enough vertical shmups to justify it. I'll report back here when I've received it and know if it's something I want to recommend.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Helios26

Crash Bandicoot 4

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

blindsquirrel

Monster Hunter generations ultimate. It was only 15 dollars and I liked rise.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

iLikeUrAttitude

@blindsquarel Hey thats one of my favorite monster hunter games, excellent choice!
It probably has the most content out of any MHGU and still has an active community from when I last played. As well as being really addicting to play.

Just keep in mind that alot of qol features in Rise wont be in GU so it may take some getting used to at first, but it'll click eventually.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

WheelieGamer

ni no kuni; wrath of the white witch.
it was on sale in the eshop-it was something super cheap like £7 and i feel ridiculus for being a studio ghibli fan and never having known they were a huge part in its creation,i only got a switch in november 2021 though.

WheelieGamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-4642-9888-5971 | My Nintendo: MrShadow

iLikeUrAttitude

Just got MK11: Aftermath as a birthday present and Astral Chain plus Monster Hunter Stories 2 have been ordered for me - they arrive March 3rd, though sometimes I get my amazon packages early.

Good... good
Now play Dragon Quest

TommyTendo

I bought a bunch of 6-8 player games that we didn't end up playing, since two people couldn't go the cabin on the mountain this weekend since they were sick. So we ended up playing Drawful 2, Ultimate Chicken Horse and Mario Party Superstars instead.

Mok

I bought Rune Factory 4 last night. Need to prepare myself for the end of the month when 5 is released. However, Triangle Strategy drops tomorrow so I'm going to have to work something out between them.

Current 3DS games: Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 3D Land, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Ridge Racer 3D.

Current Switch games: Too many to mention.

ElRoberico

@Fairburne if you like it, The Forbidden Lair is like 50% off when you own the original! I picked it up recently, and I can't wait to dive into it.

My most recent Switch purchase was Panzer Dragoon. I was eying a physical copy at a local Best Buy, but after looking into it more, $40 for it feels like a rip-off. It was on sale, so I couldn't pass it up.

On a side note, I believe that puts my Wish List at under 50 games! Woo!

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Barbiegurl777

The Story Of The Shining Nurse (Japan import)
Robotics Elite & Dash Double pack
My Universe Puppies & Kittens
My Universe Pet Clinic

Happy Gaming! (^~^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Helios26

Ghostrunner - Sale until March 16th

Ryu_Niiyama

Triangle Strategy

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

TheRealMr_Carpainter

Dark Souls Remastered, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection, Bravely Default II and World's End Club all physical pickups I've gotten recently.

TheRealMr_Carpainter

Atomic77

Today I purchased and Downloaded a Digital copy of Diablo 2 Resurrected to my switch lite. it reminds me so much about how I used to spend hours and hours playing the original Diablo 2 on the computer.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

ElRoberico

For US residents, Gamestop is running a Mar10 Day sale. Since 3D World + Bowser's Fury is in it, I'm so tempted.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Helios26

Om Nom Race (Sale)
Dex (Sale)
Gear Club Unlimited 2 - Track Edition (Sale)
Ni no Kuni 2 - Prince's Edition (Retail)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic