Forums

Topic: Your Latest Switch Purchase

Posts 3,181 to 3,200 of 3,438

Ryu_Niiyama

Mary Skelter Finale, NIS classics vol 1, and maglam lord. Took advantage of amazon’s sale since I didn’t wanna pay full price.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

blindsquarel

I mean a switch oled would technically be a switch purchase. Now just have to wait until 8 pm for them to deliver a package that is one hour from my house , in which the package has been in said warehouse for 2 days. Man ups is terrible.

blindsquarel

CactusMan

I found Cris Tales at a local game shop. It came with a poster with the cover art.
Untitled

Bamm!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6657-1971-4787

Magician

Republique
The Takeover
Maglam Lord
Kitara Fables

Switch Physical Collection - 944 games (as of May 27th, 2022)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

dmcc0

Just Maglam Lord so far this week on Switch - hopefully something from the wishlist in the sale tomorrow...

dmcc0

Z-Core

Miitopia and a 256GB SD Card.

Pronouns: He/him She/her

Currently "cruising" through: Breath of the Wild, KH: Melody of Memory, Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, Legends Arceus

Willing to discuss because of completion (not 100%): Indivisible, Metroid Dread, MiiTopia, Toree 3d/Toree 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-3879-2743-2877 | My Nintendo: Ezekiel | Twitter:

ophone

Got my copy of Undertale today.

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Slowdive

Downloaded

• PowerSlave Exhumed
  • Serious Sam Collection
  • Breakout: Recharged
  • Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Owltimate Edition

-

jowe_gw

Brain Training Brain vs Brain. I kinda like buying the "B grade" Nintendo games from time to time. I also bought the physical version (Europe) of GameBuilder Garage for the same reason. I don't think I'm going to play them much tho. Bought it more for collection.

jowe_gw

raceface59

A British Import copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for $90 lol. It's been tough to find a sealed copy, but finally got it just as they announced 3.

raceface59

MarioLover92

Just preordered the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC. It's individually, rather than getting the NSO expansion pack. Now I just gotta wait until March 18!

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

jdrocks89

20 Ladies
Astro Aqua Kitty

jdrocks89

NintendoByNature

Retrobowl. Surprisingly fun and cheap little football game.

NintendoByNature

mowerdude

Carnival Games
Mario Party Superstars

Next up I am looking to purchase:
Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection
Cuphead
Metroid Dread

mowerdude

blindsquarel

Probably gonna pick up a Kirby game on the 3ds.

blindsquarel

MontyCircus

Just got Metroid Dread for a few bucks off on Amazon! Happy Valentine's Day to me.

MontyCircus

GallyGunLaser

Just got Pokémon LEGENDS Arceus. Excited to play it, looks very fun from what I've seen online!

GallyGunLaser

Switch Friend Code: SW-1577-3201-0626 | 3DS Friend Code: 5472-9542-2201 | My Nintendo: Orangey | Twitter:

Magician

Speed Limit
Star Hunter DX & Space Moth: Lunar Edition
Death end re;Quest 2

Switch Physical Collection - 944 games (as of May 27th, 2022)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Maximumbeans

Finally bought into Gen 8 of Pokemon and got a secondhand copy of Shield off eBay. I can see where the criticisms come in and there are certain things I really don't like that the Dexit crowd were right about, but...it's really not that bad. It won't be my absolute favourite but it's really an alright game.

Hang on to your youthful enthusiasms - you'll be able to use them better when you're older.

3DS Friend Code: 0490-8421-1170

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic