FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Magician

Deathsmiles I & II
Romancing Saga 2
Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis
Perky Little Things
Hentai vs. Evil
Starlink: Battle for Atlas (75% off on eShop)

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer I used to own a copy of the game and all the toys, but gave them away because of the physical release's mandatory download. Seemed kind of pointless to keep it in the collection if the cartridge will only be a paperweight down the road.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jdrocks89

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD (Physical)
Inside Her (bedroom) Eshop

jdrocks89

Magician

Neversong
Mutazione
Cruis'n Blast

Helios26

Guacamelee One-Two-Punch Collection & Ori the Collection.
The Gucamelee Collection is really great, you get the codes for both soundtracks and download them from bandcamp, so you can choose if you want it lossless or not. As an OST-Enthuasist it's a great thing. It also contains a little booklet with backgrounds of the characters, and a double-print picture. Highly recommended!

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Lony85

Recently picked up some games for the kids, nothing I would ever play, unless I was playing the games with them. Anyways, those games being...

Paw Patrol Mighty Pups: Save Adventure Bay
Paw Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls

There's a third Paw Patrol game (Paw Patrol: On A Roll), that I'll eventually have to get, at some point as well.

Lony85

Switch Friend Code: SW-7613-6555-4505

Neoguardian86

I preordered Triangle Strategy. Very much looking forward to diving into this game.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
Switch: live A Live
Playstation 5: Assassins Creed Origins
Xbox Series X:
iOS: Final Fantasy 6 Pixel Remaster
3DS XL:

PSN : Neoguardian86
Steam : GhostinShell86

Switch Friend Code: SW-5194-5130-4929 | 3DS Friend Code: 5430-0557-6118 | Nintendo Network ID: Neoguardian86

ElRoberico

@Helios26 that Guacamelee collection sounds amazing. I had the first one on PlayStation Plus, but my account lapsed and I have yet to update.

I'm personally excited to have a physical copy of Bug Fables that I cannot wait to dive into! It's also my first Limited Run game, so I'm excited about that.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Tasuki

Well, I finally found an OLED Switch in the wild today. So I was able to replace my stolen Switch. Now to just add my account info and I should be good.

One question though do I have to have access to my old Switch to be able to access my digital games or once I put in my account info I will be good??

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

WoomyNNYes

@Tasuki All your digital purchases are tied to your nintendo account. After you link your nintendo account to your switch user on the new switch, just go into eshop, select your user icon in upper right, open Redownload tab. You can select mutiple games to be downloaded. Just run down the list checking off the games you want.

Ez Peezy

So, what store had the OLED? Nice work!

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

GeneralFulbright

Sniper Elite 3 & 4, both fantastic games.
Hope 5 will come to Switch too

GeneralFulbright

MeatSauce

Eastward
Death’s Door
Grapple Dog

MeatSauce

HammerGalladeBro

I'm from Mexico, my nephew went to the USA to get his vaccine and have the opportunity to go shopping. I asked him to get me either Cruis'n Blast or Big Brain Academy: Brain vs. Brain. He got me the latter.

On the same day he gave me my game, I went shopping on my own and found a second-hand standalone copy of Sonic Forces (Switch version).
I know it's bad, but I was willing to give it a chance. However, apparently in physical cartridge is now only available in bundle with Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD, which I don't want.

Before those two, it was Metroid Dread Special Edition and the amiibo duo back on January.

Right now I'm focusing on getting 3DS/Wii U eShop games before their closure, but my next Switch purchase will be Kirby and the Forgotten Land on day one or near day one.

Edited on by HammerGalladeBro

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

gcunit

@WaveBoy Admittedly haven't played much of it yet, but I was pleasantly surprised how well Power Rangers BFTG looks on Switch. I'll have to defer to you for now regarding the gameplay, but from a casual, first impressions perspective I was satisfied with the purchase considering the low price I paid for it.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

MeatSauce

ZERO GUNNER 2-
Sky Force Anniversary & Reloaded

MeatSauce

Magician

Bloodroots
Horace
Book of Demons

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic