Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,910

Vortexeo

@seaboyluca huh, that's strange it doesn't seem to appear there 🤔

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Mioaionios

@Vortexeo
It appeared for me at exactly 12:00 noon.
Might be different for other time zones.

Mioaionios

Vortexeo

@seaboyluca Ohhh I see, right now it's 9:00 am where I'm from so I guess I gotta wait a few more hours 😅 thanks!

Tyranexx

@BruceCM No idea. My order is through the My Nintendo Store, and I have no prior experience as to how they handle physical preorders. I haven't yet found a reference on when they ship.

Currently playing: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Vortexeo

I just got an email from Nintendo saying my digital purchase was confirmed...man this is really happening. I'm probably going to try and open the game every day until release in hopes that someone at Nintendo slips up like that one time with Advanced Wars 😂

Mioaionios

@Vortexeo
Lol, I've been thinking about doing that as well but I figured it'd probably only frustrate me, so I better not. 🤣

Mioaionios

BruceCM

Since our Nintendo Store sends stuff basic 1st class, no options, @Tyranexx .... I imagine it'd be similar there It should arrive on release date, at least but others around your area might have more experience with them to offer input

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Heh, I suppose we'll see lol. I might at least be able to take off from work a bit early...but I'll definitely be looking for a shipping email.

BruceCM

Yeah, if that was the best option overall for you, @Tyranexx .... Certainly here, Royal Mail's tracking delivery still arrives with the standard stuff, so it's not like that makes any difference
I'm sure most normal post over there isn't tracked, either? While the sites that do offer other options do charge for those, obviously

SW-4357-9287-0699

Mioaionios

I saw a gameplay stream on Twitch this morning of the first 45 minutes of the game.
This is going to be one epic adventure, no doubt!

Mioaionios

Tyranexx

@BruceCM Normal envelopes aren't generally tracked, but every bubble mailer envelope (suitable for most Nintendo game cases these days) I've received from within the continental US had USPS tracking. I often don't pay for shipping due to the sales price, though it depends on what site I use. Same with boxes in my experience. So I admit that experience with RM was out of left field.

SwitchForce

So the latest news I can recall is SE buyers will get the game with the other parts arriving down the line? Or does that mean SE PreOrder buyers won't get the game til after???? I am confused here...

SwitchForce

Tyranexx

SwitchForce wrote:

So the latest news I can recall is SE buyers will get the game with the other parts arriving down the line? Or does that mean SE PreOrder buyers won't get the game til after???? I am confused here...

Going by the flavor text from the page while preordering, the game should be sent out at launch while the rest of the goodies arrive later this year.

BruceCM

While my physical games usually come in just a cardboard envelope, @Tyranexx .... &, Although most places I'd get them sent from use some courier or another, which thus does have tracking, it can be sent by standard mail!
Oddly, on a few occasions, it's been cheaper, overall, for me to use a site that charges a couple of quid for the basic delivery than another that doesn't
No idea how some sites can have even a physical pre-order at a few quid less than RRP but it'll arrive in its sealed case, so I just go wherever is the best deal

SW-4357-9287-0699

Tyranexx

@BruceCM I don't blame you there! Even with shipping figured in, sometimes it has been cheaper for me to go to places with it figured in, depending on the game lol.

FroZtedFlake

I started replaying Xenoblade 1, Future Connected, and Xenoblade 2 in anticipation for this game
Not my best idea lol
I'm on Chapter 3 of Xenoblade 2... I'll be cutting it close for sure

Games I'm playing right now:
OoT N64
DK64 N64
Lego LotR Wii
Spirit Tracks DS
TotK Switch

BruceCM

Yeah, saving even a pound or 2 per game adds up, @Tyranexx .... & Then the main places I use have their own little loyalty schemes, lol I'm glad there seem to be more options for Switch games these days

SW-4357-9287-0699

Mioaionios

@FroZtedFlakerZz
That sure is a huge undertaking.
I hope you don't get burned out with Xenoblade before XC3 launches.

Mioaionios

FroZtedFlake

@seaboyluca Yeah definitely, luckily I'm not one to really feel burnout (especially since I haven't played these games since launch), I've actually been having a blast so far, I forgot just how good Xenoblade 1's story is and I still think Kino and Nene are the best Nopon in the series.

Games I'm playing right now:
OoT N64
DK64 N64
Lego LotR Wii
Spirit Tracks DS
TotK Switch

Mioaionios

@FroZtedFlakerZz
Kino and Nene are delightful.
Let's hope our Nopon friends from XC3 are even better.

Mioaionios

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic