Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 58,141 to 58,160 of 69,964

jump

Maybe Nintendo should write a novelization of Super Mario 64 so people know the story for these Lego bricks?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

@Sdelintwouters I looked forward to enthralling reading of having to go beind King Bob-omb and pressing Y.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Ninfan

Forgot to use my switch for handheld play😵😵

Ninfan

JaxonH

Yay!

Tomorrow is Friday, which means weekend, and it also means WarioWare. In fact, the game should release in about 45 minutes, but… work the morning and eyelids are heavy.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Anti-Matter

@Sdelintwouters
Well, alternative way is swap the shell of Pro Controller with White color. The shell replacement is 3rd party product but you keep the 1st party product for the internal.
It will be like this after swapping.
Untitled

I did like that too for my Joy Cons (replaced the Neon Red shell with White shell)

Anti-Matter

JaxonH

@Sdelintwouters
I'm sure they'll have tempered glass out near launch. That said, I'm torn on using one for the OLED. I'm afraid it may affect the luster and brilliance of the OLED display.

I think for the OLED model I may just use it raw

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

Seems Bayonetta 3 is about done. Kamiya says they're very proud of it and can't wait to show it off.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/platinum-says-its-pr...

jump

@JaxonH That still wont stop the manchildren from complaining about it being vapourware and being angry at Nintendo for lying to them.

Nicolai wrote:

Anti-Matter

@Sdelintwouters
Oh, i ordered the Switch controller shell replacement from Ebay. After i got the thing, i brought to my local video game repair shop to swap my Neon Red shell with White shell.

Anti-Matter

JaxonH

Wow.

Epic actually won their court case against Apple. Judge says they have to allow apps to direct to alternative payment systems.

That's... unexpected. This will certainly embolden Epic to steamroll anyone in their path.

Edited on by JaxonH

HotGoomba

@JaxonH At least that's good news for smaller developers either just on the app store or on gaming platforms like Roblox. That potentially means more money for them.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

JaxonH

@HotGoomba
Ya, there's always winners and losers. Pros and cons to everything.

If Apple has to allow 3rd party payments though, that could open the door to other closed platforms such as Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo and Steam.

The precedent has been set.

Pizzamorg

I mean really, in practice, they both lost. Epic got what they said their goal was, but they lost I think like every other count. So Epic will likely to be forced to pay billions in damages and costs, while Apple may lose out on billions long term based on the decision.

Life to the living, death to the dead.

kkslider5552000

Pizzamorg wrote:

I mean really, in practice, they both lost. Epic got what they said their goal was, but they lost I think like every other count. So Epic will likely to be forced to pay billions in damages and costs, while Apple may lose out on billions long term based on the decision.

Wonderful news! This is the absolute best case scenario.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HotGoomba

JaxonH wrote:

Wow.

Epic actually won their court case against Apple. Judge says they have to allow apps to direct to alternative payment systems.

That's... unexpected. This will certainly embolden Epic to steamroll anyone in their path.

According to this article, Epic still lost in a huge way because they still can't bring Fortnite back to the App Store, which will definitely financially hurt them.

Edited on by HotGoomba

Don't click on it.

JaxonH

@HotGoomba
I figured regardless of outcome, Apple wouldn't let Fortnite on the store because Epic did violate contract. Idk what Epic was thinking. At best they were fighting for other devs. But they screwed themselves the minute they broke contract.

edit
WarioWare is out, and it's more difficult than expected. Mini games I haven't played before can sometimes throw me for a loop. I love it though.

Ni No Kuni 2 also releases in a few days. I completely forgot about it!

Cruis'n Blast kinda overshadowed it. But it turns out it's gonna be Warioware + Cruis'n Blast + Ni No Kuni 2. I still have the Collector Edition on PS4 on my shelf. Been waiting years for this game to finally come to Switch.

Edited on by JaxonH

HotGoomba

@JaxonH Still deciding between getting Cruis'n Blast or multiple Jackbox party packs. Love both franchises and will probably get both regardless lol

Edited on by HotGoomba

Don't click on it.

Ralizah

To be clear, Epic didn't win their lawsuit. The judge ruled in Apple's favor on literally all but one count.

Hopefully Google/Nintendo/Sony/etc. distance themselves from Epic after this fiasco.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

JaxonH

@Ralizah
But that one count has massive implications both for Apple and as a precedent.

@HotGoomba
I was debating getting the Hori wheel for Cruis'n Blast, but then I realized I'd just use it once and put it in the closet. Really want to replicate the arcade experience though.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic