Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 50,961 to 50,980 of 69,980

Ralizah

@Northwind imo, it was borderline scandalous that Hyrule Warriors Legends wasn't released as a New 3DS exclusive, as the performance of that game on the original hardware was dire enough that it never should have been marketed to that audience.

MH4U was a good cross-release, though. It played fine on the older hardware, but framerate and textures were noticeably improved on the newer model.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Giancarlothomaz

Retro Studios hires Jon Marcella de God of War Ascension e God of War(2018) as the everoiment designer of Metroid Prime 4,ali this hiring of professional of the higest calibre seen to indicate that Nintendo and Retro Studios really want to make Metroid Prime 4 the Zelda BOTW of the franchise.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

NintendoByNature

Weren't 2 shantae games supposed to drop this month? The first one and I forgot what the 2nd one was.

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

@Giancarlothomaz

Edit button.

Forum etiquette is to not double post (at least, not habitually- everyone does it once in a while).

If you’re going to post, and the last comment made was by you, rather than make a new post, hit the Edit button and add it to the bottom of your last post. Usually I do something like this:

Edit 1
Additional post here

Edit 2
Additional post here

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Magician

@NintendoByNature

From the original to the newest Shantae.

1. Shantae (GBC)
2. Shantae Risky's Revenge
3. Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
4. Shantae Half-Genie Hero
5. Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

porto

I really want a new DKC game for the switch. I love those side-scrolling gems. Even a 3D one at this point would be fine by me.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

BruceCM

Why are you quoting yourself to post the same video again?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

porto

@BruceCM Probably meant to say something but it didn't go through. Or it was an accident.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Override 2 will come with Ultraman pack.

Anti-Matter

MsJubilee

Why does this guy keep posting multiple times(when Jax showed him how to put everything in one post)? Getting annoying, to be honest.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic