Forums

Topic: What 5 games must Nintendo launch the NX with?

Posts 101 to 120 of 286

Reznor52

@ricklongo: I've been saying this for years as well as many other people. Having a full scale open world pokemon RPG would do wonders for nintendo specially while pokemon is still relatively popular and well liked by multiple generations of adults and kids alike. Now with rumors of the NX being a possible hybrid portable/console or having some external functionality with other portable wireless devices. Now seems the more than ever to make this happen coupled with the weak sales and ultimate failure of the wii u.

Reznor52

skywake

1. Super Mario Galaxy 3
2. Metroid Prime 4
3. F-Zero NX
4. Half Life 3
5. The new Avalanches album

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

IceClimbers

1. Super Mario Galaxy 3/Galaxy successor
2. F-Zero NX
3. Mario Party 11
4. Advance Wars or Battalion Wars
5. Some "mature" 3rd party exclusive

Additional games: Remasters of Pokken Tournament and Smash 4 (w/ all DLC and Ice Climbers), as well as Super Mario Maker.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Reznor52

1.) new full scale 3d Mario adventure/platformer
2.) A new metriod( first person?)
3.) a new animal crossing game with a integrated online community within the game.
4.)F Zero: Mario kart 8 has barely been out for a year. They need to provide a good amount of time between Mario kart 8 and Mario kart NX. F Zero would provide that type of game and a game the community has been begging for years.
5.) Zelda, of course. ( which is very likely)

Reznor52

DefHalan

What if the NX launches with the Bundled game being "Mario Maker's Greatest Hits"?

They take the top 100 popular/highest rated levels in Mario Maker and package them up and put them in the Hardware bundle. That could be interesting and cause People to create unique levels that can get them popular/highly rated. Just an idea.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Dee0342

I think a solid but realistic launch would be Zelda Wii U also launching on NX, A 3D Mario, F-zero or Pikmin 4 and few solid games from a third party developer.

Edited on by Dee0342

Dee0342

VanillaLake

1. The Legend of Zelda Wii U/NX
2. Super Mario 64-2 (another name, of course).
3. Wave Race 3
4. Mario Kart 9
5. A good new game.

I really don't like the navigation bar of Nintendo Life continuously reappearing while browsing!!

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0258-0952 | Nintendo Network ID: NNID-Fer

mrchills

1) animal crossing (which wii u has entirely ignored, dont count that one coming out, cause that isnt a real animal crossing)
2) wave racer
3) zelda
4) sims
5) mario maker 3d - the only possible sequel to mario maker, is one in which you could build 3d levels. how cool would that be?

mrchills

WebHead

If launching 2016:
-Zelda U
-Pikmin 4
-SSB Director's Cut(Wii U port)
-Retro Studios project
-Big third party games

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Idunno123

Games i like to see
¤ 3d mario game
¤ Kid Icarus NX
¤ much third party games
¤ F-Zero NX
¤ new nintendo ip with focus on story and "realism"(action) ( i think Nintendo can pull
it of and it will give NX a mature look to lure the teens in, yeah guys most teens look at if a game is gory and good looking stupid ik , but my teen brain wants to think that way too i resist it ) But it will be cool how nintendo it does

Idunno123

peterboehm111

Nintendo wird fünf weitere Spiele mit viel Spaß von Kamagra http://www.kamagrahub.biz/ wie folgt starten:
1. New Super Mario Brothers X - Envision, sitzen zu Hause, ein paar Stufen zu spielen. Ersatzteile, Controller zu nehmen, erhalten auf Transport, weitermachen!

2. AAA-Titel spielen FIFA oder COD mit gleichen Kreuz beispielsweise Unterstützung

3. ein beispielhafter Redo. Vielleicht Super Mario 64 wie ich denke, wir sehen in dieser Ära System.

4. ein Abschnittsebene Nintendo Unterhaltung, z. B. Wii Spiele oder Nintendo zu landen, die macht wirklich schlaue Anstellungen von Kreuz Spiel und zeigt es die Massen.

peterboehm111

mdfezasmbroxeno

my 5 would be mario kart 9, (sports or Nintendoland 2 with amiibo support), REAL new metroid game, The latest AAA game that'll also be on the PS4/XBO, and (Zelda wii u port ) or Pokemon for 2016

for 2017 mario kart 9, Nintendo sports nx, real metroid, The latest AAA game that'll also be on the PS4/XBO, Donkey kong

games down the line by 2017 to 2019 new smash bros, mario party nx, 3d mario, f zero, fire emblem, Pokemon ,and maybe xenoblade successor? 2020 zelda nx, star fox nx

Edited on by mdfezasmbroxeno

mdfezasmbroxeno

SuperAndrew2401

:Home:
Mario 64 Type of Game
Zelda NX
Pikmin 4
Diddy Kong Racing 2
Super Metroid HD
ortable:
Punch-Out
F-Zero
Wario Land Type of Game
Donkey Kong 2D Sidescroller
Dr.Mario

Edited on by SuperAndrew2401

SuperAndrew2401

3DS Friend Code: 2878-9770-7682 | Nintendo Network ID: andrewb | Twitter:

At_Lazuli

I think the console should launch with Super Man 64 2, Bubsy 3D 2, ET: the Extra Terrestrial 2 Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric 2, and An HD remake/compilation of the Zelda CDI games, and for the people without taste Metroid Prime 4 (sarcasm)

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

Fandabidozi

1) Animal Crossing
2) Zelda
3) Pokemon
4) Mario
5) Mass Effect 4
Special mention! Wave Race 😃

Edited on by Fandabidozi

NNID: Fandabidozi
3DS Friend Code: 2552-1581-3189
AC Pocket Camp: 1580 9310 141

My Nintendo: Fandabidozi | Nintendo Network ID: Fandabidozi | Twitter:

WhiskeyFlamingo

Fallout 4 alongside the Creation Kit for modding!

“To every man his little cross. Till he dies. And is forgotten.”― Samuel Beckett
“One day at a time, sweet Jesus. Whoever wrote that one hadn’t a clue. A day is a f**kin’ eternity”
― Roddy Doyle.

Nintendo Network ID: MunsterRugbyfan | Twitter:

CrazyOtto

1) Mario
2) Tomodachi Life
3) 7th Generation of Pokemon
4) An NX version of the Wii U Zelda
5) Pac-Man VS Supreme

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

-Godot

Half Life 3
Team Fortress 3
Portal 3
New Counter Strike
Left 4 Dead 3
Only Gaben can save Nintendo now

JK in case of idiots

Currently bored (while change when I stop being bored)

Vut
  • ORIGINAL 3D mario
  • Zelda Wii U/NX
  • Pikmin 4
  • Metroid NX ( third person )
  • EVERY third party title hitting PS4/XB1 in winter 2016.

Vut

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.