Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 2,193

Magitek_Knight

@toiletduck That's a little distressing. I may look into some alternates or just wait until the SNES pads are back in stock.

I didn't like Breath of the Wild, have I mentioned it yet today?

megasean

toiletduck wrote:

@Magitek_Knight I have bad experience with the quality of that controller (bad d-pad and right analogue worn out fast), but from what I've read I'm in the minority.

Would agree on the d-pad ... not remotely in the same category as the official NES or SNES pads. I must have played Mega Man 8 Wily Castle 1 40 times with the 8bitdo, but I didn't beat it until the fifth time or so playing with the SNES pad. And could do it semi-regularly after switching to that.

3DS: 0834-4562-2419
Wii U/Switch: seandizz

Nintendo Network ID: seandizz

NintendoByNature

Trying to decide between dragon quest 11 or fire emblem 3 houses. Barely played either series so im looking for something that's a little more beginner friendly.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Either should be good, @NintendoByNature .... 3 Houses has 'casual mode' & various things to help beginners! While DQXI is pretty good at introducing it's mechanics, which are not that complicated by any standards

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM that's totally fine. Just not in the mood to grind it out so to say. I like natural game progression and not having to stop what I'm doing just to level up

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

In DQXI, you can avoid a fair amount of the random battles, if you really want to, @NintendoByNature.... You have to try to grind in 3 Houses, since there aren't exactly random battles, too

SW-4357-9287-0699

BruceCM

Oh, I'm not exactly trying to help you pick one, @NintendoByNature.... You presumably have some idea about the games, if there's anything else you want to consider?

SW-4357-9287-0699

NintendoByNature

@BruceCM I get that. I just don't know which route to go! Lol. I do know basic ideas of the games. So we'll see what kind of mood I'm in next time im at the store

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Northwind thanks for the thorough response. I have some thinking to do for sure. I got some extra spending money from my birthday so I'm looking to spend on a solid title. And im nearly finished with the mario 3d collection so I might need something to play soon.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Northwind oh I have a backlog lol. I just have games in it that im in no rush to play haha. Thank you!

NintendoByNature

SCOTTNES

Katamari Rerolled, great game alittle short if you’re good at the gameplay. It plays well and the controls are fun, there is also co-op.

If you don’t not know what Katamari is you play as a character called Prince who has to use a ball to roll up the items which collect on your Katamari (Ball), you have to get it to a certain size with in the time limit.

There is 5 stages, (or 6) this port is of a ps2 game the first Katamari, if you like Japanese stuff you’d probably like this game from the sound track to the items and environments are all set in japan.

Soo yep if you don’t mind the game being alittle short because you can replay the levels, I recommend this one it’s definitely a classic game.

Edited on by SCOTTNES

NINTENDO

amazinggerudoganon

I personally love zelda I think they should hurry up and come out with 2

amazinggerudoganon

porto

@amazinggerudoganon They need to make it as perfect as they possibly can. I'd rather wait a while and get a fantastic 10/10 game, then get a faulty earlier released game

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

amazinggerudoganon

yeah same I think maybe they just told us they WOULD make it but they were actually working on age of calamity instead

amazinggerudoganon

amazinggerudoganon

did you hear minecraft characters came to super smash bros?

amazinggerudoganon

amazinggerudoganon

and huge recomendation nintendo: you should be working on something like a zelda 3d all stars or a kid icarus 3d all stars

amazinggerudoganon

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic