Oh it’s like a chat ....u got splatoon mama

LeopardSon

LeopardSon

Add me in Nintendo LeopardSon
SW-3457-1152-5039
Discord as well

LeopardSon

young_mama

@LeopardSon Which one are you talking about because I’ve got one of them is called in nintendo switch online

young_mama

LeopardSon

@young_mama ALL. I Downloaded discord , add me on discord , Nintendo and get the Nintendo switch app for Splatoon team party

LeopardSon

LeopardSon

But what I’m asking is If u tried a party team up in splatoon , and Nintendo app

LeopardSon

young_mama

@LeopardSon Yes I tried to do the team up for Splatoon 2 for Nintendo switch

young_mama

LeopardSon

young_mama is a down ass chick, and she is a fun player

Please join us in a NintendoLife switch league/party team group for daily/weekly meets and battles

Add me in Nintendo
LeopardSon
SW-3457-1152-5039
Discord as well

LeopardSon

shani

Anyone wanna play some League Battle in Splatoon2 later this evening?

I just recently got back into Splatoon2 and thought it was time to play in squads (aka League battle) again.
So I'm just mentioning some names I remember from last time.^^ But of course anyone else is welcome to join as well.
@Maxz @Spanjard @Nicolai @Zyrac @BLP_Software

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Zyrac

@shani I could go for that. Let's see, next rotation is Clam Blitz on MakoMart and Port Mackerel... that could be interesting...

Zyrac

Twitter:

shani

@Zyrac Uh, haven't played CB on either of those maps, which makes it even more interesting.
I think BLP would also be available, so we'd just need a 4th player.

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic