Forums

Topic: The Multiplayer Match Organisation Thread

Posts 961 to 978 of 978

G3orge

@SonOfVon do you still have a 18+ discord for switch ?

G3orge

SonOfVon

@G3orge indeed we do. Just follow the link in my signature. Always looking for more members so everyone above 18 is welcome

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

Revolt_Armada

Grand Lethal X Revolt Armada guild is a two guild merged together to bring the fight to the monsters on Monster Hunter series!, come and join the Crusade! discord.gg/VwzVgBy

"Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat"

thriftyarek888

ANyone for tetris games on 3ds? pm me pls

My Nintendo Switch friends code: SW-2605-4021-6923

Fun art, music, hot women, fast cars and more - check my insta: www.instagram.com/thriftyarek888 Thanks

My websites: Smartfit888 everyday good exercises. Epicfirsts888 raw & fun unedited news from around the world

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

TequilaUK

Any Samurai Shodown players here? Been thinking of trying to organise weekly fight nights or just random matches.

It's sad to see the online community so empty and considering the release of the new Season 3 character it would be nice to have a few friendly matches with the NL community.

Lets me know! I'm free most of the day if anyone's up for it.

Edited on by TequilaUK

TequilaUK

Nintendo Network ID: TequilaUK | Twitter:

thriftyarek888

Whos up for boomer r pls?

My Nintendo Switch friends code: SW-2605-4021-6923

Fun art, music, hot women, fast cars and more - check my insta: www.instagram.com/thriftyarek888 Thanks

My websites: Smartfit888 everyday good exercises. Epicfirsts888 raw & fun unedited news from around the world

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9727-6479

OX47

Not many games I find have an active community. Perhaps I've been spoiled by the vast cod community (being able to get into a lobby real fast and all). Would love to try out playing super mario bros. 3 with someone however. Just so long as we warp past world 7.

Other than that, would love to know if any other nintendo multiplayer game is still active other than smash and mario kart.

SW-3252-5596-2904

reporterdavid

good question, what are people playing.... good to know @ninlemon

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

GamingBread

Does anyone want to play CTR: Nitro Fueled? I've heard the matchmaking is a lil' dead, and I'd like to see it later considering I just got the game.

I am a piece of bread, and I love playing 3D World.
The Switch is one of the best consoles ever.
I'm guessing people will make a lot of jokes about my username.

Friend Code: SW-0185-9912-2805

GeneralFulbright

Someone who want to play Sniper Elite v2, 3 and 4 in co-op?

GeneralFulbright

McGruber

@OX47 I find Resident Evil on the 3DS has better chances of scoring an online match than most Switch games not made by Nintendo. I'm a big advocate for crossplay now. I love games like World of Tanks that you can jump right into due to the shared playerbase.

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Tyzma

Removed - spam

Tyzma

Fizza

Anyone want to join an online Smash Ultimate arena in the next half hour? It's currently 4:52PM here in Ireland so check if your timezone lines up with 5:30PM since that'll probably be when I start it up. I'll send out the code if someone is interested so let me know if you'd be down for a few matches!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

liavcol

Anyone is playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Tutles: Shredder's Revenge?
I'm going for the "Like the Old Days!" achievment. I'm not that good at beat 'em up games so I need some help with that 😂

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

Gryffin

Yo I just had the craziest match in Clash of Heroes against a user named Darkness. I hope they were having as much fun as I was, and also I hope you read this and hit me up so we can talk about it.

Also, I'm looking for people to face in Clash of Heroes. My friend code is SW-6529-6262-2997

Gryffin

MajesticToad

is anyone wants to play Trine together? I have trine collection so any games between 1-4

MajesticToad

card-crunch78

Can someone please help me get the “10 battle arenas” challenge in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? The public arenas are full of jerks who keep shutting their arenas down every time I get in line.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic