Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 13,701 to 13,720 of 15,210

Maxz

@Luna_110 Yeah, the later half is accurate. Sorry, it was misleading wording on my part. Rather than Zelda itself getting a Bongo update (which would be pretty absurd), the Switch has received a GC adaptor update, and the Bongos can be plugged into the adaptor. Still... the end result is that you can now play Zelda with Bongos! ...If by play you mean run around in circles and hit some things. Anyway, I thought it was neat.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Maxz

@DarthNocturnal Maybe one day we'll see Calamity Ganon taken down in the same fashion. But it'll like a braver percussionist than me.

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Dezzy

This is interesting. BotW is basically at about the same sales as Twilight Princess was at this point:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=228876

So if it keeps it up, it could end up becoming the highest selling Zelda. If they release a "complete edition" type thing that includes both DLC, that could help.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Spoony_Tech

@Dezzy There is still a ton of people this holiday that will buy it and they don't have Switches yet. I can see it selling another million by years end.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

theWAITisOVER

which version you can find on the gamecard? only ver 1?

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

Kimyonaakuma

@theWAITisOVER I would assume so. They could include the updates on the cartridge now but that seems like extra work for them.
The cartridge will just have the standard version, performance issues and all

Kimyonaakuma

maelis

Hello!

I have a question : i would like to know if the dlc is a good idea if i have already started the game ( 3 divine beats down so far ).
I just know that it adds another difficulty (and more events in the world?!!) so maybe i cannot activate the difficulty mode it if i already began the game?
thank you!!

Edited on by maelis

maelis

theWAITisOVER

Rumor: Zelda: Breath of the Wild getting Explorer’s bundle

Link’s Hideaway claims to have obtained information about a new bundle for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. A supplier listing indicates that the game will be getting an “Explorer’s” bundle on November 23. The UPC and manufacturer part number are different from the original launch version, further suggesting that this is an entirely new package.

As for what’s in the bundle, it’ll come with the game, a two-sided map, and Explorer’s Guide with lore and learnings. The listing does not make mention of any DLC.

If the listing is accurate, this new bundle will cost $59.99.

Source: http://nintendoeverything.com/rumor-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-...

Edited on by theWAITisOVER

Stop to hang up on STUPID LITTLE THINGS! Play Wii U! ;-)
ANASTACIA: THE NEW ALBUM "EVOLUTION" INCLUDING THE NEW SINGLE "CAUGHT IN THE MIDDLE" OUT NOW! ;)

TuVictus

If they don't include the DLC then that would be a pretty greedy move, I think.

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

Also if that's the DLC release date then Nintendo really doesn't care about 3rd parties as it brings out the "Why buy Skyrim when you can play the new BotW DLC without spending any extra money instead?" logic.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@DarthNocturnal I'm probably going to double dip eventually, so this comes at the right time for me.

That's why you don't pre-order DLC (or anything for that matter)

Octane

TuVictus

I think that's a risk people should know that they take when pre ordering DLC. Eventually it will be put into a GOTY edition

TuVictus

Agriculture

Are there any truths to this game being repetitive and boring? I bought a Switch with Odyssey, but want another game, though I've heard that all dungeons look the same and the combat is repetitive. Is that just an exaggeration? For reference, I thought Skyrim was way too repetitive.

Agriculture

TuVictus

If you thought Skyrim was repetitive, I would wager you'd find similar issues with BOTW. of course, never know till you try I suppose

TuVictus

Agriculture

Operative2-0 wrote:

If you thought Skyrim was repetitive, I would wager you'd find similar issues with BOTW. of course, never know till you try I suppose

Thanks, I'll probably buy something else.

Agriculture

Octane

@Agriculture Depends on who you ask. I say there's a lot of repetition. The game was about 100 hours for me, but after about 20 hours I had pretty much seen it all.

Octane

KirbyTheVampire

@Agriculture They look the same in terms of aesthetic, but the puzzles themselves are all different.

I personally would say it's worth buying at full price for most people, but if you thought Skyrim was repetitive, you might have similar issues with this game. Would you mind elaborating on what you thought was repetitive about Skyrim?

KirbyTheVampire

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic