Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,061 to 6,080 of 11,400

BruceCM

Cool, @Magician .... Hopefully, you'll like it I think I overdid Neptunia games on my Vita, so I'll skip that 1

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

? Looks like English to me.

Just the title. Everything else on the cover, inside and out, will be entirely in French, due to French law. And no manual is an insult, to be honest.

I was quite disappointed by Old Man’s Journey. It will probably be my first and last Red Art purchase.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Bit the bullet on the Game & Artbook Edition of Gris. I almost didn’t though; I almost cancelled after I saw the $15 shipping fee. Kind of a deal-breaker. They have to do something about their shipping prices.

On another note, I do have some good news about this release. I messaged Special Reserve because I noticed the regular edition shows the Collector’s Box, but the pictures of the Game & Art Book Edition does not show the box. However, it will include the box too.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Magician wrote:

? Looks like English to me.

Just the title. Everything else on the cover, inside and out, will be entirely in French, due to French law.

Ah that's right, you had concerns with Old Man's Journey and all the French for the game details on the back box art, didn't you? Remembering that, I can better understand your reluctance to order Neuro Voider. However, it is a great game, arguably Red Art Game's best choice of games for a physical release to date. It's kind of unfortunate that Enter the Gungeon overshadows this game in the genre.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Ah that's right, you had concerns with Old Man's Journey and all the French for the game details on the back box art, didn't you? Remembering that, I can better understand your reluctance to order Neuro Voider. However, it is a great game, arguably Red Art Game's best choice of games for a physical release to date. It's kind of unfortunate that Enter the Gungeon overshadows this game in the genre.

Yeahhhhhh

It’s all good though. Perhaps I’ll check out some gameplay videos.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Had to settle for the standard version of Gris. I would've loved to have that artbook, but I need the funds for Neuro Voider from Red Art Games on Thursday and Ninja Saviors from Strictly Limited this weekend. Then there's Transistor from LRG next Friday and Rogue Legacy two weeks after that. And there's no telling when Nicalis will drop Ikaruga in their store?

This Switch collecting business has been so serious lately.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

Had to settle for the standard version of Gris. I would've loved to have that artbook, but I need the funds for Neuro Voider from Red Art Games on Thursday and Ninja Saviors from Strictly Limited this weekend. Then there's Transistor from LRG next Friday and Rogue Legacy two weeks after that. And there's no telling when Nicalis will drop Ikaruga in their store?

You said it. Sometimes there is a lull with these limited games. Then bam, we have 3-4 in a week. With LRG I wait to bundle at at least 2 of their games, especially with their hiked shipping prices to Canada as of late. Although the shipping prices from Special Reserve are even worse. Ouch

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Belexes

This was free with my Best Buy pre-order of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Metal Case. What was odd is I ordered the game shipped to my door, but I had to go to the store to pickup the metal case at Customer Service. They wouldn't ship it.

It is available for $15 at BB if you want to get it independently.

Novobox - Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Metal Case - Black/Red/White/Silver/Blue
A $14.99 value!
Only at Best Buy
Showcase part of your gaming collection in stunning fashion with this Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Metal Case. The high-quality metal construction protects against damage, and the multicolored exterior with multiple characters captures attention. This Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Metal Case features two interior clips to store an instruction manual and a secure location for disc storage

Belexes

My bad. I confused Gris with CrisTales. I can barely keep anything straight these days.

On the downside, I confused all of you fine people.
On the upside, I didn't realize Gris was getting a physical release, and am pleasantly surprised.

Edited on by Avatar40k

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

My bad. I confused Gris with CrisTales. I can barely keep anything straight these days.

On the downside, I confused all of you fine people.
On the upside, I didn't realize Gris was getting a physical release, and am pleasantly surprised.

No worries. I just didn't want to see you hoodwinked by a false preorder listing or something along those lines. I look at eBay some times and shake my head. All the boutique publishers usually have listings for their games from third party vendors at double the msrp. It makes me sad for humanity, but that's capitalism at its finest, so it is what it is.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Don’t forget Umihara Kawase Fresh! and the three new Signature Editions!

I hear you; it’s definitely getting a bit more difficult / expensive. Luckily for the three new Signature Edition games, I only want Sparklite.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Don’t forget Umihara Kawase Fresh! and the three new Signature Editions!

Nah, I didn't forget, I just don't care. The Signature Editions don't impress me, never mind that all four of those games have standard releases. I'm at the point where any Switch physical release that's available at nationwide retail will have to wait for a steep discount. Boutique and independent publishers are my priority, followed by import retail games (basically those games that I can't simply pull from Amazon or eBay on a whim).

Miadaskate

You don’t care about the launch edition goodies or the packaging that’s only available on the Nicalis website?

Alright then.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

You don’t care about the launch edition goodies or the packaging that’s only available on the Nicalis website?

Nope, not really. In most cases I'm content with the box and the cartridge. The extras Nicalis tosses into their day-one editions are inconsequential to me unless I truly love the game. If Nicalis released an uber-edition for Ikargua exclusively through their store...I don't believe I could restrain myself.

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Nope, not really. In most cases I'm content with the box and the cartridge. The extras Nicalis tosses into their day-one editions are inconsequential to me unless I truly love the game. If Nicalis released an uber-edition for Ikargua exclusively through their store...I don't believe I could restrain myself.

Gotcha.

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Hey, so Red Art got back to me and it is now me basically running in circles for Old Man's Journey assets to properly replicate to a T on the cover. I do have the back translated though.

My question to you is this; how important is the accuracy of the cover to the French's variant? Cause I can change some artwork (official works, of course) and replicate to the best of the ability. And just like what I did with Ostwind I will take my own screenshots of the same area in the game if needed.

Paraka

Magician

According to the Japanese eShop listing, Lethal League Blaze will support English straight away.

Preorder the game without concern.
https://www.play-asia.com/lethal-league-blaze/13/70ctld

Zuljaras

Just got this from Super Rare Games.

Untitled
Untitled

I am just as amazed as when I got my Bloodstained Curse of the Moon.

The little booklet that came with it is thick and filled with the puzzles and the art of the game.

I just wish the publishers that publish their OWN games do this

Belexes

From Warned:

Thank you for your trust!

Dear collectors,

Due to the delay in production and the postponement of our line-up. We want to thank you for your patience and we promise you that this one will be rewarded.
We are working hard to announce you new release dates as soon as possible.

The Warned Collectors Games Team

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic