Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,961 to 10,980 of 11,409

GrailUK

@Teksetter Is there a definitive version of SoR4?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

MarioBrickLayer

@Paraka I was just thinking if they wanted to do things differently but keep open preorders.

They could say we have open preorders on X game, we have 2500 in stock, so the first 2500 orders will be shipped immediately and orders after that will be shipped in 6 months.

They could even tell you at point of sale if you'll be getting immediate shipping or not.

MarioBrickLayer

Teksetter

@GrailUK
I’m not positive we can call it “definitive,” but the SoR4 Anniversary Edition hit stores maybe 8-12 months after the original version of the game. It includes the new playable characters and content from the “Mr. X Nightmare” DLC on the cart. That was reason enough for me to trade in my LRG cart of the original game (I sneakily kept the little LRG booklet though.) 😅

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

GrailUK

@Teksetter Ooo, sneaky! Hee hee.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

PQube's next physical release is Resistor.

I dunno, it looks like Redline The Video Game to me. Might be cool.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Looks like Archetype Arcadia is getting a physical release via PQube. Now...I'm fond of Kemco's cookie-cutter low-budget rpgs that they churn out once every five months or so. But a low budget visual novel? Ehhhhh I think I'll pass, even though I enjoy sci-fi themed games more than other themes, the trailer I watched for AA doesn't leave a good impression.

If most of the trailer is grating on my nerves then the actual game will probably be a slog.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

SLG free shipping until August 8th. Code: SUNSCREEN

I have a bunch of titles to get from them.

Belexes

RupeeClock

Super Rare Games are doing mystery boxes again.
https://superraregames.com/products/super-rare-mystery-box-20...
1000 boxes releasing 27th July 2023, max 2 per customer.

These are their disclosed odds:

CHANCE RATE (individual game numbers vary):

SUUUUUPER RARE - 17% ⇒ Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime, Shelter Generations, Mutant Mudds, Snake Pass, Steamworld Quest, The Gardens Between, Smoke & Sacrifice, World of Goo, Assault Android Cactus, Sexy Brutale, Little Inferno, Tricky Towers, Graceful Explosioin Machine, Steamworld Dig, Steamworld Heist, Old School Musical, Chroma Squad, Dandara, Darkwood, Yes Your Grace, Itta, Lonely Mountains Downhill, Creaks, Brothers, Unrailed, Inmost, Mi’Pu’Mi Collection, Littlewood, Roki, Deponia, Metal Unit, Dogworld, Caveblazers

SUPER RARE - 50% ⇒ Bloodroots, Horace, Sally Face, Archvale, Superliminal, Rogue Heroes, Wytchwood, Strange Brigade, Webbed, A Short Hike, The Touryst, Fast RMX, Grapple Dog

RARE - 33% ⇒ Source of Madness, Hell is Other Demons, Heaven Dust Collection, Islets, Lost in Play, Wavetale

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime and Snake Pass were underlined in their email, as they're two particularly sought-after releases.
Although Lovers in a Dangerous spacetime recently had an open pre-order for an NA release via Limited Run Games, also distributed on Amazon, so I doubt the demand is going to be nearly as strong now.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Teksetter

@GrailUK
I learned this evening that fun beat ‘em up Fight N’ Rage is getting a 5th Anniversary retail release in NA this Friday and comes with all current updates and DLC on cart. So here we go again - I’ll have to trade in the copy I bought off of LRG 2-3 years ago. 😵‍💫

Edited on by Teksetter

(player name is Beesh)

Magician

ININ will be releasing Air Twister physically at retail in Europe and Murica.

Do you like Space Harrier?

Well then get on it.

https://www.amazon.com/Air-Twister-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0CCRF2735

Edited on by Magician

Teksetter

@Magician
Aww rats, thanks for the news but just last week I got impatient and preordered Air Twister physically off of Amazon JP. I probably could have saved a bit. But it was a nice little collector's edition with a soundtrack CD, reasonably priced, and the USD/JPY exchange rate is excellent lately. I won't be regretting the import.

I'm really looking forward to trying this game, around Thanksgiving. I love that eighties fantasy Space Harrier vibe it gives me.

(player name is Beesh)

Magician

If anyone (like me) is interested in a physical copy of Magical Drop VI and you don't want to import from Poland, it appears that publisher Rainy Frog have opted to release it physically in Japan. Although I'm not sure if the Japanese version supports English or not? Listings I've seen suggest it does.

Edited on by Magician

gcunit

@Magician What's the Polish source please?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Magician

gcunit wrote:

@Magician What's the Polish source please?

@gcunit

https://forever-limited.com/

Magician

Seems copies of Tunic are out in the wild.

I guess I have an excuse to bundle an order for that and Ooblets from Fangamer now.

ElRoberico

@Magician I can confirm this. Saw a copy at a Gamestop yesterday.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Bunkerneath

Tiny Thor (just reviewed Here) with Hammer Kid included on cartridge out on switch

Still quite a few left: https://www.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/tiny-thor/pr...

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic