Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,781 to 10,800 of 11,402

Zuljaras

I just learned that I will not be getting the collectors Zelda coin even if I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition The coin is exclusive ONLY to the standard release I really wanted that coin ... I will find it second hand later on.

Belexes

RAG is running one of their sales again.

Our Countdown to the New Red Art Games Blowout promotion is now under way!
For a limited time, get up to 50% off more than 40 Nintendo Switch, PS5 & PS4 titles!
Offer available until May 2nd at 8:59 AM CEST (or while stocks last).

Belexes

Magician

Just tried the demo for Buccanyar. Much to my disappointment only a few options are in English. No language toggle. So a majority of the game is in Japanese.

Thank goodness for the demo. Money saved.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Strictly Limited is releasing Steel Empire Chronicles with preorders opening Saturday at 6pm est. 5000 total copies (3k standard, 2k collectors). 4 games on the SLG version, only 1 on the retail version by Inin. I expect the standard will sell out quickly

SpaceAce13

Hamstrman

Does anyone know if the physical of "They Always Run" was released with the game breaking bug on it? I was ready to buy when I heard about it in reviews.

Thanks!

Hamstrman

Magician

@Hamstrman The report of the bug was almost a year ago. I have a copy, but I haven't played it yet. I'll give it a whirl later this week and let you know.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Hamstrman

Magician wrote:

@Hamstrman The report of the bug was almost a year ago. I have a copy, but I haven't played it yet. I'll give it a whirl later this week and let you know.

Nice! Thanks so much. From YouTube videos it was a problem 10 months ago and fixed by 9 months ago. You never know though with limited releases if they bother to consider game breaking bugs at time of production.

Hamstrman

Magician

Seems as though Spiritfarer Collector Editions were mailed out last week. Evidently it's as chintzy as I assumed it would be. I was mildly tempted to order it way back when simply because the game is amazing. And perhaps the cartridge that comes with the CE is complete on cartridge?

Still not sure about that.

But...this seems to be an easy skip regardless. I'll be content with my gimped standard copy.

Magician

Looks as though the next P-A numbered release will be SENSEs: Midnight.

If you need some fanservice in your survival horror? Lawd have mercy.

Edited on by Magician

GrailUK

@Magician Lewd have mercy lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

RupeeClock

Tears of the Kingdom collector's edition are about to go live in My Nintendo UK Store.
A listing has just appeared on their site ahead of emails for registered interest users.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath
Yup, right now I'm just waiting to receive the email so I can join the queue.
They did this with the Bayonetta 1 orders recently and it was a very effective system.

I don't have issues receiving deliveries from their site, but I recall they are constantly mis-delivering your orders just to go back to their warehouse, and then have terrible customer support that won't work to resolve the issue.

RupeeClock

Bunkerneath

@RupeeClock I haven't had an order from "My Nintendo Store" for over 4/5 years, first of all my card wasn't accepted, then Yey! Card accepted but then the order either going missing (not even getting to Royal Mail) or going to the dispatch place and being returned to the warehouse (the latest actually says its because it is incorrectly labelled) but the customer service just cuts you off after a while saying they can't do anything further.
This is why I am going to have to face that I will NEVER get an official N64 controller at a reasonable price, yes I know "better" third party controllers are available, but I like my official products

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

Got my Email for the Collectors Edition and Amiibo at 1.42PM
Not going to bother because of all the problems they have with me

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

RupeeClock

@Wolfleaf
I just placed my order as well, finally putting my mind at ease at getting the collector's edition.

My Nintendo UK Store historically had a lot of frustration with pre-orders shadow dropping and selling out in minutes, they seem to have really taken on board getting adequate stock to meet demand, and making the ordering process a lot more worry and hassle free.
It's not flawless, there's a time limited window to register interest and the queue process does add steps, but it migitates scalpers nicely.

RupeeClock

RupeeClock

A Kickstarter campaign for Poglings just launched, a Chao Garden type game.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/yojoyco/poglings
It'll be getting a physical release courtesy of Premium Edition Games, with what looks like roughly 600-1000 "First Hatch" editions exclusive to the Kickstarter campaign.

Premium Edition Games are holding a Direct presentation tomorrow, which'll likely announce the Kickstarter too.

RupeeClock

Magician

Papetura is getting a physical release.

Edited on by Magician

Bunkerneath

@Magician wow, with free shipping to EU (this includes the UK) and US for anything over $10 and the game is $16.99, why can't Limited Run Games do this deal?

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

GrailUK

@Magician Have they released anything previously? Feardemic sounds a bit like Warned Collectors to me lol. (And we know what happened to them.)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic